The Impact of Private Sector Growth on Poverty Reduction : Evidence from Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theo S Eicher & Cecilia Garcia Penalosa, "undated".
"Inequality and Growth,"
0083, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Theo S Eicher & Cecilia Garcia Penalosa, "undated". "Inequality and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0083, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Rana Hasan & M. G. Quibria, 2004. "Industry Matters for Poverty: A Critique of Agricultural Fundamentalism," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 253-264, May.
- Kraay, Aart, 2006. "When is growth pro-poor? Evidence from a panel of countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 198-227, June.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate sector; investment; government expenditure; poverty reduction; Indonesia;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O49 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:21914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .