Range Unit‐Root (RUR) Tests: Robust against Nonlinearities, Error Distributions, Structural Breaks and Outliers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Perron & Gabriel RodrÌguez, 2003.
"Searching For Additive Outliers In Nonstationary Time Series,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 193-220, March.
- Perron, P. & Rodriguez, G., 2000. "Seraching for Additive Outliers in Nonstationary Time Series," Working Papers 0005e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dean Fantazzini, 2014.
"Nowcasting and Forecasting the Monthly Food Stamps Data in the US Using Online Search Data,"
Public Library of Science, vol. 9(11), pages 1-27, November.
- Fantazziini, Dean, 2014. "Nowcasting and Forecasting the Monthly Food Stamps Data in the US using Online Search Data," MPRA Paper 59696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atle Oglend, Morten E. Lindbäck, and Petter Osmundsen, 2015. "Shale Gas Boom Affecting the Relationship Between LPG and Oil Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Bruno Larue & Jean-Philippe Gervais & Yannick Rancourt, 2010. "Exchange rate pass-through, menu costs and threshold cointegration," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 171-192, February.
- D’Amuri, Francesco & Marcucci, Juri, 2017.
"The predictive power of Google searches in forecasting US unemployment,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 801-816.
- Francesco D'Amuri & Juri Marcucci, 2012. "The predictive power of Google searches in forecasting unemployment," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 891, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jurgen Holl & Robert Kunst, 2011.
"Unit root in unemployment - new evidence from nonparametric tests,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 509-512.
- Jürgen Holl & Robert M. Kunst, 2009. "Unit Root in Unemployment - New Evidence from Nonparametric Tests," Vienna Economics Papers 0915, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- V. A. Reisen & C. Lévy-Leduc & M. Bourguignon & H. Boistard, 2017. "Robust Dickey–Fuller tests based on ranks for time series with additive outliers," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 115-131, January.
- Fantazzini, Dean & Toktamysova, Zhamal, 2015.
"Forecasting German car sales using Google data and multivariate models,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 97-135.
- Fantazzini, Dean & Toktamysova, Zhamal, 2015. "Forecasting German Car Sales Using Google Data and Multivariate Models," MPRA Paper 67110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamer Kulaksizoglu, 2016. "Measuring the Turkish core inflation with a shifting mean model," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 57-70, August.
- Alexeev, Vitali & Maynard, Alex, 2012.
"Localized level crossing random walk test robust to the presence of structural breaks,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3322-3344.
- Vitali Alexeev & Alex Maynard, 2010. "Localized Level Crossing Random Walk Test Robust to the Presence of Structural Breaks," Working Papers 1001, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dilip M. Nachane, 2011. "Selected Problems in the Analysis of Nonstationary & Nonlinear Time Series," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17.
- Ihle, Rico & Brümmer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R., 2009.
"Spatial market integration in the EU beef and veal sector: policy decoupling and export bans,"
DARE Discussion Papers
0913, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Ihle, Rico & Brümmer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R., 2009. "Spatial Market Integration in the EU Beef and Veal Sector: Policy Decoupling and Export Bans," Department of Agricultural and Rural Development (DARE) Discussion Papers 187443, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Alvaro Escribano & M. Santos & Ana Sipols, 2008. "Testing for cointegration using induced-order statistics," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 131-151, January.
- Ihle, Rico & Brümmer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R., 2010. "Auswirkungen Der Fischler-Reform Und Der Blauzungenkrankheit Auf Die Europäischen Kälbermärkte," 50th Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 93953, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Helmut Herwartz & Florian Siedenburg, 2010. "A New Approach to Unit Root Testing," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 36(4), pages 365-384, December.
- Antonio Noriega & Carlos Capistrán & Manuel Ramos-Francia, 2013.
"On the dynamics of inflation persistence around the world,"
Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1243-1265, June.
- Antonio E. Noriega & Manuel Ramos Francia, 2009. "On the dynamics of inflation persistence around the world," Working Papers 2009-02, Banco de México.
- Kunst, Robert M., 2014. "A Combined Nonparametric Test for Seasonal Unit Roots," Economics Series 303, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Kunst, Robert M., 2009. "A Nonparametric Test for Seasonal Unit Roots," Economics Series 233, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Lindback, Morten & Osmundsen, Petter & Øglend, Atle, 2013. "Shale Gas and the Relationship between U.S. Natural Gas, Liquified Petroleum Gases and Oil Market," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2013/5, University of Stavanger.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Siedenburg, Florian, 2009. "A new approach to unit root testing," Economics Working Papers 2009-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jtsera:v:27:y:2006:i:4:p:545-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0143-9782 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.