Temporary Liaisons: The Commitment of 'Temps' Towards Their Agencies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roderick D. Iverson, 1999. "Affective, Normative and Continuance Commitment: Can the 'Right Kind' of Commitment be Managed?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 307-333, May.
- John Benson, 1998. "Dual Commitment: Contract Workers in Australian Manufacturing Enterprises," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 355-375, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Schlese, 2012. "Wie viele Leiharbeitskräfte gibt es?: Zur Vergleichbarkeit der Fallzahlen bei Leiharbeit zwischen SOEP und ANÜSTAT," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 486, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Christian Grund & Johannes Martin & Axel Minten, 2014. "Beschäftigungsstruktur und Zufriedenheit von Zeitarbeitnehmern in Deutschland," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 677, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicole Torka & Jan Kees Looise & Stefan Zagelmeyer, 2011. "Ordinary Atypical Workers, Participation within the Firm and Innovation: A Theoretical Endeavor and Empirical Outlook," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 22(3), pages 221-239.
- Jos Gamble & Qihai Huang, 2009. "One Store, Two Employment Systems: Core, Periphery and Flexibility in China's Retail Sector," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:42:y:2005:i:3:p:539-566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.