Geographic and Industrial Diversification of Developing Country Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prendergast, Renee, 1990. "Causes of multiproduct production: The case of the engineering industries in developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 361-370, March.
- Jose Miguel Benavente & Gustavo Crespi & Jorge Katz & Giovanni Stumpo, 1997.
"New problems and opportunities for industrial development in Latin America,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 261-277.
- Crespi, Gustavo Atilio & Katz, Jorge & Stumpo, Giovanni & Benavente H., José Miguel, 1996. "New problems and opportunities for industrial development in Latin America," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34584, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Leff, Nathaniel H, 1979. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: The Problem Revisited," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 46-64, March.
- Tarun Khanna & Krishna Palepu, 1999. "Policy Shocks, Market Intermediaries, and Corporate Strategy: The Evolution of Business Groups in Chile and India," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 271-310, June.
- Davies, Stephen W. & Rondi, Laura & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2001. "Are multinationality and diversification complementary or substitute strategies?: An empirical analysis on European leading firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1315-1346, September.
- Aw, Bee-Yan & Batra, Geeta, 1998. "Firm size and the pattern of diversification," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 313-331, May.
- Robert M Grant, 1987. "Multinationality and Performance among British Manufacturing Companies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 18(3), pages 79-89, September.
- Pennings, J.M. & Barkema, H.G. & Douma, S.W., 1994. "Organizational learning and diversification," Other publications TiSEM 2cabb122-340f-4729-afb3-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ghemawat, Pankaj & Khanna, Tarun, 1998. "The Nature of Diversified Business Groups: A Research Design and Two Case Studies," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 35-61, March.
- Nachum, Lilach, 1999. "Diversification strategies of developing country firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 115-140.
- Singh, Ajit, 1994.
"Corporate financial patterns in industrialising economies: a comparative international study,"
54936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, A., 1995. "Corporate Financial Patterns in Industrializing Economies. A Coparative International Study," Papers 2, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Leff, Nathaniel H, 1978. "Industrial Organization and Entrepreneurship in the Developing Countries: The Economic Groups," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(4), pages 661-675, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:41:y:2004:i:2:p:273-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.