New problems and opportunities for industrial development in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Crespi, Gustavo Atilio & Katz, Jorge & Stumpo, Giovanni & Benavente H., José Miguel, 1996. "New problems and opportunities for industrial development in Latin America," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34584, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bisang, Roberto & Burachik, Gustavo, 1995. "Hacia un nuevo modelo de organización industrial: el sector manufacturero argentino en los años 90," Copublicaciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1970 edited by Alianza Editorial, May.
- Boscherini, Fabio & Yoguel, Gabriel, 1996. "La capacidad innovativa y el fortalecimiento de la competitividad de las firmas: el caso de las PYMEs exportadoras argentinas," Series Históricas 71, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katz, Jorge, 2001. "Structural reforms and technological behaviour: The sources and nature of technological change in Latin America in the 1990s," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Sanjaya Lall, "undated". "The Technological Structure and Performance of Developing Country Manufactured Exports, 1985-1998," QEH Working Papers qehwps44, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2005. "Trade Liberalization And Economic Reform In Developing Countries: Structural Change Or De-Industrialization?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 179, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Katz, Jorge, 2001. "Structural reforms, productivity and technological change in Latin America," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 64 edited by Eclac.
- Katz, Jorge, 2000. "Structural changes and productivity in Latin American industry, 1970-1996," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Katz, Jorge, 2000. "Structural Change and Labor Productivity Growth in Latin American Manufacturing Industries 1970-96," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1583-1596, September.
- Lilach Nachum, 2004. "Geographic and Industrial Diversification of Developing Country Firms," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 273-294, March.
- María Alejandra Molina, 2011. "A Sectoral System of Innovation Analysis of Technological Upgrading in the Food Processing Sector in Argentina, Brazil and Chile," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 3(2), pages 287-325, July.
- Thierry Deffarges, 2002. "Nouveau régime commercial et inégalités salariales en Amérique latine," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(169), pages 113-136.
- Molina-Domene, María A. & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2012. "Drivers of technological capabilities in developing countries: An econometric analysis of Argentina, Brazil and Chile," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 504-515.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:25:y:1997:i:3:p:261-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.