Accounting Information in Financial Contracting: The Incomplete Contract Theory Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:64:y:2017:i:1:p:78-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:corfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:331-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:144-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:64:y:2017:i:2:p:340-345 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:accoun:v:52:y:2017:i:2:p:178-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:reaccs:v:22:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11142-017-9409-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Sutherland, Andrew, 2018.
"Does credit reporting lead to a decline in relationship lending? Evidence from information sharing technology,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 123-141.
- Sutherland, Andrew, 2018. "Does Credit Reporting Lead to a Decline in Relationship Lending? Evidence from Information Sharing Technology," MPRA Paper 93670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:344-378 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:joares:v:54:y:2016:i:2:p:397-435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.