Evidence on the effect of bond covenants and management compensation contracts on the choice of accounting techniques: The case of the depreciation switch-back
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oriol Amat & Oscar Elvira & Petya Platikanova, 2008. "Earnings management and audit adjustments: An empirical study of IBEX 35 constituents," Economics Working Papers 1129, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Athanasios P. Bellas & Christos Tzovas, 2008. "The Effects of Dependency on Debt Financing On Financial Reporting Policy: The Case of Greece," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 13-30.
- repec:rej:journl:v:20:y::i:65:p:70-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jackson, Scott B. & (Kelvin) Liu, Xiaotao & Cecchini, Mark, 2009. "Economic consequences of firms' depreciation method choice: Evidence from capital investments," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 54-68, October.
- Holthausen, Robert W. & Watts, Ross L., 2001. "The relevance of the value-relevance literature for financial accounting standard setting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 3-75, September.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11156-016-0601-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G., 2001. "Information asymmetry, corporate disclosure, and the capital markets: A review of the empirical disclosure literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 405-440, September.
- Jackson, Scott B. & Rodgers, Theodore C. & Tuttle, Brad, 2010. "The effect of depreciation method choice on asset selling prices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 757-774, November.
- Sarra Elleuch Hamza, 2008. "Les spécificités de la gestion des résultats des entreprises tunisiennes à travers une analyse qualitative," Post-Print halshs-00524887, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaecon:v:3:y:1981:i:1:p:73-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jae .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.