Do Country-level Investor Protections Affect Security-level Contract Design? Evidence from Foreign Bond Covenants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gu, Xian & Kowalewski, Oskar, 2014. "Law and Structure of the Capital Markets," Working Papers 14-20, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:40:y:2017:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hui Zhu & Kelly Cai, 2014. "Cultural Distance And Bond Pricing: Evidence In The Yankee And Rule 144a Bond Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 357-384, September.
- Reisel, Natalia, 2014. "On the value of restrictive covenants: Empirical investigation of public bond issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 251-268.
- Cho, Seong-Soon & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Suh, Jungwon, 2014. "Creditor rights and capital structure: Evidence from international data," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 40-60.
- Luc Renneboog & Peter G. Szilagyi & Cara Vansteenkiste, 2017.
"Creditor rights, claims enforcement, and bond performance in mergers and acquisitions,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(2), pages 174-194, February.
- Renneboog, Luc & Szilagyi, Peter & Vansteenkiste, Cara, 2017. "Creditor Rights, Claims Enforcement, and Bond Performance in Mergers and Acquisitions," Discussion Paper 2017-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andreas Engert & Lars Hornuf, 2013. "Market Standards in Public Sector Debt Contracting," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(3), pages 16-20, October.
- Gu, Xian & Kowalewski, Oskar, 2015. "Creditor rights and corporate bond market," MPRA Paper 67022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hornuf, Lars & Engert, Andreas, 2013. "Can Network Effects Impede Optimal Contracting in Debt Securities?," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79867, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Prilmeier, Robert, 2017. "Why do loans contain covenants? Evidence from lending relationships," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 558-579.
- Timo Korkeamäki & Elina Rainio & Tuomas Takalo, 2013. "Reforming corporate law in an emerging market," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(3), pages 509-551, July.
- Claessens, Stijn & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2013. "Corporate governance in emerging markets: A survey," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 1-33.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:11:y:2013:i:3:p:19097382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schumacher, Julian & Chamon, Marcos & Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "Foreign Law Bonds: Can They Reduce Sovereign Borrowing Costs?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113199, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41267-016-0016-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charlene P. Spiceland & Leo L. Yang & Joseph H. Zhang, 2016. "Accounting quality, debt covenant design, and the cost of debt," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1271-1302, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:25:y:2012:i:2:p:408-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.