THE ROLE OF COST IN DETERMINING WHEN FIRMS OFFER BUNDLES -super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Layne-Farrar, Anne & Salinger, Michael A., 2016. "Bundling of RAND-committed patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1155-1164.
- Halmenschlager, Christine & Mantovani, Andrea, 2017.
"On the private and social desirability of mixed bundling in complementary markets with cost savings,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 45-59.
- C. Halmenschlager & A. Mantovani, 2015. "On the private and social desirability of mixed bundling in complementary markets with cost savings," Working Papers wp1038, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Christine Halmenschlager & Andrea Mantovani, 2016. "On the private and social desirability of mixed bundling in complementary markets with cost savings," Working Papers 2016/6, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- David S. Evans & Andrei Hagiu & Richard Schmalensee, 2005.
"A Survey of the Economic Role of Software Platforms in Computer-based Industries,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 51(2-3), pages 189-224.
- David S. Evans & Andrei Hagiu & Richard Schmalensee, 2004. "A Survey of the Economic Role of Software Platforms in Computer-Based Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1314, CESifo Group Munich.
- David S. Evans & Andrei Hagiu & Richard Schmalensee, 2004. "A Survey Of The Economic Role Of Software Platforms In Computer - Based Industries," Discussion papers 04032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David S. Evans & Michael Salinger, 2005. "Curing Sinus Headaches and Tying Law: An Empirical Analysis of Bundling Decongestants and Pain Relievers," CESifo Working Paper Series 1519, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i:1:p:13-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- David S. Evans & Michael Salinger, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Bundling and Tying: Over-the-Counter Pain Relief and Cold Medicines," CESifo Working Paper Series 1297, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benjamin Davies & Richard Watt, 2017. "Bundling and Insurance of Independent Risks," Working Papers in Economics 17/05, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:56:y:2008:i:1:p:143-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.