Slotting Allowances and Scarce Shelf Space
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gérard P. Cachon & A. Gürhan Kök, 2010. "Competing Manufacturers in a Retail Supply Chain: On Contractual Form and Coordination," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(3), pages 571-589, March.
- Stéphane Caprice & Vanessa Schlippenbach, 2013.
"One-Stop Shopping as a Cause of Slotting Fees: A Rent-Shifting Mechanism,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 468-487, September.
- Caprice, Stéphane & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa, 2013. "One-stop shopping as a cause of slotting fees: A rent-shifting mechanism," DICE Discussion Papers 97, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Katherine Ho & Justin Ho & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2012.
"The Use of Full-Line Forcing Contracts in the Video Rental Industry,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 686-719, April.
- Justin Ho & Katherine Ho & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2008. "The Use of Full-line Forcing Contracts in the Video Rental Industry," NBER Working Papers 14588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pio Baake & Vanessa Schlippenbach, 2014. "The Impact of Upfront Payments on Assortment Decisions in Retailing," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(1), pages 95-111, February.
- Seaton, Jonathan S. & Waterson, Michael, 2013.
"Identifying and characterising price leadership in British supermarkets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 392-403.
- Seaton, Jonathan S. & Waterson, Michael, 2012. "Identifying and characterising price leadership in British supermarkets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 987, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Claire Chambolle & Sofia Villas-Boas, 2007.
"Buyer Power through Producer's Differentiation,"
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Chambolle, Claire, 2015. "Buyer Power Through Producer Differentiation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0wz728n8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Chambolle, Claire & Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2008. "Buyer Power through Producer's Differentiation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7b93w47c, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Yaron Yehezkel, 2014. "Motivating a Supplier to Test Product Quality," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 309-345, June.
- E. Bacchiega & O. Bonroy & E. Petrakis, 2016.
"Contract contingency in vertically related markets,"
wp1079, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bacchiega, Emanuele & Bonroy, Olivier & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 2016. "Contract contingency in vertically related markets," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244955, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christian Trudeau & Zheng Wang, 2017. "Should the most efficient firm invest in its capacity? A value capture approach," Working Papers 1706, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Chambolle, Claire & Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2015. "Buyer power through the differentiation of suppliers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 56-65.
- Jin‐Hyuk Kim, 2014. "Employee Poaching: Why It Can Be Predatory," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(5), pages 309-317, July.
- Kjetil Bjorvatn & Anna B. Milford & Lars Sørgard, 2015. "Farmers, Middlemen and Exporters: A Model of Market Power, Pricing and Welfare in a Vertical Supply Chain," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 31-44, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:19:y:2010:i:3:p:575-603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.