Slotting Allowances and Optimal Product Variety
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Øystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind & Jan Yngve Sand, 2009.
"Slotting Allowances and Manufacturers’ Retail Sales Effort,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 266-282, July.
- Oystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind & Jan Yngve Sand, 2008. "Slotting Allowances and Manufacturers’ Retail Sales Effort," CESifo Working Paper Series 2396, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dmitri Kuksov & Amit Pazgal, 2007. "Research Note—The Effects of Costs and Competition on Slotting Allowances," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 259-267, 03-04.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Johansen, Bjørn Olav, 2015.
"Buyer power and exclusion in vertically related markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-18.
- Gabrielsen, Tommy Staahl & Johansen, Bjørn Olav, 2012. "Buyer power and exclusion in vertically related markets," Working Papers in Economics 01/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Øystein Foros & Hans Jarle Kind, 2008. "Do Slotting Allowances Harm Retail Competition?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 110(2), pages 367-384, June.
- Claire Chambolle & Sofia Villas-Boas, 2007.
"Buyer Power through Producer's Differentiation,"
- Chambolle, Claire & Villas-Boas, Sofia B, 2008. "Buyer Power through Producer's Differentiation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7b93w47c, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Chambolle, Claire, 2015. "Buyer Power Through Producer Differentiation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0wz728n8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey, 2011. "The iPhone Goes Downstream: Mandatory Universal Distributionâˆ—," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7vc007jh, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- James Reitzes & Brendan McVeigh & Nicholas Powers & Samuel Moy, 2015. "Competitive Effects of Exchanges or Sales of Airport Landing Slots," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 46(2), pages 95-125, March.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:34-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- von Schlippenbach, Vanessa, 2007. "REGALMIETEN UND DIE EFFIZIENZ VON ZULIEFERERVERTRAGEN (German)," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7609, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Hamilton, Stephen & Innes, Robert, 2017.
"Slotting allowances and retail product variety under oligopoly,"
Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 34-36.
- Innes, Robert & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2010. "Slotting Allowances and Retail Product Variety under Oligopoly," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60948, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:advances.5:y:2005:i:1:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.