Knowledge Spillovers and Growth in the Disagglomeration of the Us Advertising-Agency Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Faff & Tribeni Lodh & Jerry Pawada, 2012. "Location Decisions of Domestic and Foreign-Affiliated Financial Advisors: Australian Evidence," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 207-228, December.
- Mikaela Backman, 2014. "Human capital in firms and regions: Impact on firm productivity," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(3), pages 557-575, August.
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Jacques Poot & Martijn J. Smit, 2007.
"Agglomeration, Innovation and Regional Development: Theoretical Perspectives and Meta-Analysis,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Henri L.F. de Groot & Jacques Poot & Martijn J. Smit, 2008. "Agglomeration Externalities, Innovation and Regional Growth: Theoretical Perspectives and Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Waikato.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2014. "Agglomeration and regional growth policy: externalities versus comparative advantages," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Ernst R. Berndt & James C. Davis & Alvin J. Silk, 2008.
"Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services,"
NBER Working Papers
14345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohammad Arzaghi & Ernst Berndt & James Davis & Alvin Silk, 2009. "Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services," Working Papers 09-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2014.
"Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in US Counties,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 683-720.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2011. "Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," Economics Working Paper Series 1102, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Feb 2012.
- Fallah, Belal & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Geography and high-tech employment growth in U.S. counties," MPRA Paper 38294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Arzaghi, 2005. "Quality Sorting and Networking: Evidence from the Advertising Agency Industry," Working Papers 05-16, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alvin J. Silk & Charles King III, 2008. "Concentration Levels in the U.S. Advertising and Marketing Services Industry: Myth vs. Reality," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-044, Harvard Business School.
- Martijn J. Smit & Maria A. Abreu & Henri L.F. Groot, 2015.
"Micro-evidence on the determinants of innovation in the Netherlands: The relative importance of absorptive capacity and agglomeration externalities,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 249-272, June.
- Martijn J. Smit & Maria A. Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2010. "Micro-Evidence on the Determinants of Innovation in The Netherlands: The Relative Importance of Absorptive Capacity and Agglomeration Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:12:y:2003:i:3:p:327-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.