Recycling Redux: A Nash–Cournot Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto, 2006.
"Strategic use of recycled content standards under international duopoly,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 242-257, March.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto, 2005. "Strategic Use of Recycled Content Standards under International Duopoly," Discussion Papers 2004-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bocar Samba BA, 2017. "Recycling of a Primary Resource and Market Power: The Alcoa Case," Working Papers 2017.27, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "Endogenous Consumer Participation And The Recycling Problem," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 281-295, December.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- Bocar Samba Ba & Philippe Mahenc, 2019.
"Is Recycling a Threat or an Opportunity for the Extractor of an Exhaustible Resource?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 73(4), pages 1109-1134, August.
- Bocar Samba Ba & Philippe Mahenc, 2019. "Is Recycling a Threat or an Opportunity for the Extractor of an Exhaustible Resource?," Post-Print hal-01905045, HAL.
- Norimichi Matsueda & Yoko Nagase, 2008.
"Economic Instruments and Resource Use in a Recyclable Product Market,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(21), pages 1-10.
- Norimichi Matsueda & Yoko Nagase, 2008. "Economic Instruments and Resource Use in a Recyclable Product Market," Discussion Paper Series 41, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2008.
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "Recycling With Endogeneous Consumer Participation," Departmental Working Papers 2006-23, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Sourisseau & Jean De Beir & Thai Ha Huy, 2017. "The effect of recycling over a mining oligopoly," Documents de recherche 17-05, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Osiris J. Parcero, 2009. "Optimal country's policy towards multinationals when local regions can choose between firm-specific and non-firm-specific policies," Working Papers 2009/34, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2006.
"Company Tax Reform in Europe and its Effect on Collusive Behavior,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2006. "Company tax reform in Europe and its effect on collusive behavior," CoFE Discussion Papers 06/01, University of Konstanz, Center of Finance and Econometrics (CoFE).
- Di Comite, Francesco & Thisse, Jacques-François & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2014.
"Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 50-66.
- Francesco DI COMITE & Jacques-François THISSE & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2013. "Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces13.25, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- DI COMITE, Francesco & THISSE , Jacques & ,, 2013. "Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2013064, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Di Comite, Francesco & Thisse, Jacques-François & Vandenbussche, Hylke, 2014. "Verti-zontal differentiation in export markets," Working Paper Series 1680, European Central Bank.
- E. Villemeur & Helmuth Cremer & Bernard Roy & Joëlle Toledano, 2007.
"Worksharing, access and bypass: the structure of prices in the postal sector,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 67-85, August.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Roy, Bernard & Toledano, Joëlle & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2005. "Worksharing, Access and Bypass: The Structure of Prices in the Postal Sector," IDEI Working Papers 360, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2006.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Helmut Cremer & Bernard Roy & Joëlle Toledano, 2007. "Worksharing, access and bypass: the structure of prices in the postal sector," Post-Print hal-02665882, HAL.
- Jianqiang Zhang & Weijun Zhong & Shue Mei, 2012. "Competitive effects of informative advertising in distribution channels," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 561-584, September.
- Lawrence J. White & W. Scott Frame, 2004.
"Emerging Competition and Risk-Taking Incentives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac,"
04-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Emerging competition and risk-taking incentives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," Proceedings 922, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2004. "Emerging competition and risk-taking incentives at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2004-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Francisco B. Galarza & Gabriella Wong, 2017. "The Impact of Price Information on Consumer Behavior: An Experiment," Working Papers 2017-106, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shapiro, Carl, 2007.
Handbook of Law and Economics, in: A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell (ed.), Handbook of Law and Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 1073-1225,
- Louis Kaplow & Carl Shapiro, 2007. "Antitrust," NBER Working Papers 12867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaplow, Louis & Shapiro, Carl, 2007. "Antitrust," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt9pt7p9bm, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Konrad, Kai A. & Kotsogiannis, Christos, 2006.
"Federal tax autonomy and the limits of cooperation,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 317-329, March.
- Kessing, Sebastian G. & Konrad, Kai A. & Kotsogiannis, Christos, 2005. "Federal tax autonomy and the limits of cooperation [Föderale Steuerautonomie und die Grenzen der Kooperation]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2005-18, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Kevin Guittet, 2004. "Optimal structure of air transport services when environnemental costs are taken into account," Post-Print hal-01022242, HAL.
- Franklin Mixon & Len Trevino & Taisa Minto, 2005. "Are legislative TV and campaign finance regulations complementary entry barriers? Evidence from the USA," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 387-396.
- Aurora García‐Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís, 2009. "Market Effects of Changes in Consumers' Social Responsibility," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 235-262, March.
- Jena, Anupam B. & Philipson, Tomas J., 2008. "Cost-effectiveness analysis and innovation," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1224-1236, September.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Egas M. Salgueiro & Marc Santugini, 2013. "Integrating Real and Financial Decisions of the Firm," Cahiers de recherche 1333, CIRPEE.
- Thijs Vandemoortele & Koen Deconinck, 2014.
"When Are Private Standards More Stringent than Public Standards?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(1), pages 154-171.
- Thijs Vandemoortele, 2011. "When are Private Standards more Stringent then Public Standards?," LICOS Discussion Papers 29611, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Vandemoortele, Thijs, 2011. "When are Private Standards more Stringent than Public Standards?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115544, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thijs Vandemoortele & Koen Deconinck, 2013. "When are Private Standards more Stringent than Public Standards?," LICOS Discussion Papers 33313, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- McCarthy, Ian M., 2016.
"Advertising intensity and welfare in an equilibrium search model,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 20-26.
- Ian McCarthy, 2008. "Advertising Intensity and Welfare in an Equilibrium Search Model," CAEPR Working Papers 2008-003, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Kathryn E. Spier, 2003. "“Tied to the Mast”: Most-Favored-Nation Clauses in Settlement Contracts," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 91-120, January.
- Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro, 2015. "Electronic tendering of pharmaceuticals and medical devices in Chile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2569-2578.
- Raymond De Bondt & Jan Vandekerckhove, 2012. "Reflections on the Relation Between Competition and Innovation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 7-19, March.
- Musso, Enrico & Ferrari, Claudio & Benacchio, Marco, 2006. "Port Investment: Profitability, Economic Impact and Financing," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 171-218, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:54:y:2003:i:4:p:409-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.