Recycling Redux: A Nash-Cournot Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto, 2006.
"Strategic use of recycled content standards under international duopoly,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 242-257, March.
- Higashida, Keisaku & Jinji, Naoto, 2005. "Strategic Use of Recycled Content Standards under International Duopoly," Discussion Papers 2004-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bocar Samba BA, 2017. "Recycling of a Primary Resource and Market Power: The Alcoa Case," Working Papers 2017.27, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Norimichi Matsueda & Yoko Nagase, 2008.
"Economic Instruments and Resource Use in a Recyclable Product Market,"
AccessEcon, vol. 17(21), pages 1-10.
- Norimichi Matsueda & Yoko Nagase, 2008. "Economic Instruments and Resource Use in a Recyclable Product Market," Discussion Paper Series 41, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2008.
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2009. "Endogenous Consumer Participation And The Recycling Problem ," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 281-295, December.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- Soham Baksi & Ngo Van Long, 2006. "Recycling With Endogeneous Consumer Participation," Departmental Working Papers 2006-23, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Sourisseau & Jean De Beir & Thai Ha Huy, 2017. "The effect of recycling over a mining oligopoly," Documents de recherche 17-05, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:54:y:2003:i:4:p:409-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.