Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Preferential Trade Associations on Agricultural and Food Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Soloaga, Isidro & Alan Wintersb, L., 2001.
"Regionalism in the nineties: what effect on trade?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "Regionalism in the Nineties: What Effect on Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shunsuke Managi & Hironori Kawajiri & Tetsuya Tsurumi, 2005. "Regional economic integration and trade: an empirical evaluation of NAFTA and EU," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2005. "Agricultural Liberalization in the Doha Round," Post-Print hal-01020638, HAL.
- William Maloney & Daniel Lederman & Luis Servén, 2005.
"Lessons from NAFTA: For Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IDB Publications (Books),
Inter-American Development Bank, number 59478, February.
- Daniel Lederman & William F. Maloney & Luis Servén, 2004. "Lessons from NAFTA for Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14457, September.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2006. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6889.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1301-1327, September.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2005. "Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3607, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1999. "Are Preferential Trading Arrangements Trade-Liberalizing or Protectionist?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 105-124, Fall.
- Won W. Koo & P. Lynn Kennedy & Anatoliy Skripnitchenko, 2006. "Regional Preferential Trade Agreements: Trade Creation and Diversion Effects ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 408-415.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A Survey of the Assessments of the Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using Gravity Models," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 421-473.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A survey of the assessments of the effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using gravity models," Working Papers 7282, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- repec:idb:brikps:59478 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:3:p:408-415. is not listed on IDEAS
- Guedae Cho & Ian M. Sheldon & Steve McCorriston, 2002. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Agricultural Trade," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 931-942.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8061 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:idb:idbbks:345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven S. Zahniser & Daniel Pick & Greg Pompelli & Mark J. Gehlhar, 2002. "Regionalism in the Western Hemisphere and Its Impact on U.S. Agricultural Exports: A Gravity-Model Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 791-797.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2005. "Agricultural Liberalization in the Doha Round," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8061, Sciences Po.
- Clarete, Ramon & Edmonds, Christopher & Wallack, Jessica Seddon, 2003. "Asian regionalism and its effects on trade in the 1980s and 1990s," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 91-129, February.
- Messerlin Patrick, 2005. "Agricultural Liberalization in the Doha Round," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 1-15, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vollrath, Thomas L. & Grant, Jason H. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2012. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements: Impacts on U.S. and Foreign Suppliers in Commodity and Manufactured Food Markets," Economic Research Report 131618, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2015. "The New Tomato Suspension Agreement: What Are the Implications for Trade Flows?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(3), pages 359-380, September.
- Yang, Shang-Ho & Reed, Michael R. & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2012. "International Pork Trade and Foot-and-Mouth Disease," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124356, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hndi, B. M. & Maitah, M. & Mustofa, J., 2016. "Trade Impacts of Selected Free Trade Agreements on Agriculture: The Case of Selected North African Countries," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 8(3), September.
- Jason H. Grant, 2013.
"Is the growth of regionalism as significant as the headlines suggest? Lessons from agricultural trade,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 93-109, January.
- Grant, Jason H., 2012. "Is the Growth of Regionalism as Significant as the Headlines Suggest? Lessons from Agricultural Trade," Working Papers 142374, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Grant, Jason H., 2012. "Is the Growth of Regionalism as Significant as the Headlines Suggest? Lessons from Agricultural Trade," Trade Policy Briefs 145970, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Pascal Ghazalian, 2013. "MERCOSUR enlargement: predicting the effects on trade in primary agricultural commodities," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 277-297, August.
- Ghazalian, Pascal L., 2015. "Processed Food Trade of Greece with EU and Non-EU Countries: An Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 67084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vollrath, Thomas L. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2011. "Reciprocal Trade Agreements: Impacts on Bilateral Trade Expansion and Contraction in the World Agricultural Marketplace," Economic Research Report 102755, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Marilyne Huchet Bourdon & Chantal Le Mouël & Mindourewa Peketi, 2016. "The impact of regional trade agreements on agrifood trade flows: The role of rules of origin," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 16-08, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2012. "Home Bias in Primary Agricultural and Processed Food Trade: Assessing the Effects of National Degree of Uncertainty Aversion," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 265-290, June.
- Lee, Youngjae & Kennedy, Lynn, 2016. "Determining the Effect of NAFTA on the North American Sweet Potato Market," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:60:y:2009:i:1:p:17-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.