Regional Preferential Trade Agreements: Trade Creation and Diversion Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2015. "The New Tomato Suspension Agreement: What Are the Implications for Trade Flows?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(3), pages 359-380, September.
- David Lambert & Shahera McKoy, 2009. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of Preferential Trade Associations on Agricultural and Food Trade," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 17-39.
- Raú l Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2012.
"The long-run decline in the share of agricultural and food products in international trade: a gravity equation approach to its causes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(32), pages 4199-4210, November.
- Raul Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2011. "The long-run decline in the share of agricultural and food products in international trade: a gravity equation approach to its causes," Post-Print hal-00716633, HAL.
- Jason H. Grant, 2013.
"Is the growth of regionalism as significant as the headlines suggest? Lessons from agricultural trade,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 93-109, January.
- Grant, Jason H., 2012. "Is the Growth of Regionalism as Significant as the Headlines Suggest? Lessons from Agricultural Trade," Working Papers 142374, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Grant, Jason H., 2012. "Is the Growth of Regionalism as Significant as the Headlines Suggest? Lessons from Agricultural Trade," Trade Policy Briefs 145970, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Jane Korinek & Mark Melatos, 2009. "Trade Impacts of Selected Regional Trade Agreements in Agriculture," OECD Trade Policy Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007.
"A Survey of the Assessments of the Effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using Gravity Models,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics,
Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 60(4), pages 421-473.
- Cardamone, Paola, 2007. "A survey of the assessments of the effectiveness of Preferential Trade Agreements using gravity models," Working Papers 7282, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Pascal L. Ghazalian & Bruno Larue & Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2009. "Exporting to new destinations and the effects of tariffs: the case of meat commodities," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(6), pages 701-714, November.
- Pakasa Bary, 2015. "The Time-Varying Impact of Regional Trade Agreement: Evidence from ASEAN," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(9), pages 1061-1075, September.
- Nevena Stancheva, 2007. "Measurement of the Trade Flows between the EU and Mercosur through Gravitation Analysis," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 66-89.
- Biró, Flóra Panna & Márkus, Ádám & Erdey, László, 2016. "A kormányzás hatása a közvetlen külföldi tőkebefektetésekre Latin-Amerikában," MPRA Paper 80025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:28:y:2006:i:3:p:408-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .