To Comply or not to Comply with Policy Regulations - the Case of Greek Cotton Growers: a Note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. C. Herruzo, 1992. "Producer Benefits From Technology Induced Supply Shifts In The Ec Cotton Regime," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 56-63.
- Elamin H. Elbasha, 1997. "The Calculation of Research Benefits with Linear and Nonlinear Specifications of Demand and Supply: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1363-1367.
- Martin, Will & Alston, Julian M, 1997. "Producer Surplus without Apology? Evaluating Investments in R&D," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(221), pages 146-158, June.
- Jan P. Voon & Geoff W. Edwards, 1991. "The Calculation of Research Benefits with Linear and Nonlinear Specifications of Demand and Supply Functions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 415-420.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pantzios, Christos J. & Rozakis, Stelios & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2006.
"Evading Farm Support Reduction via Efficient Input Use: The Case of Greek Cotton Growers,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-25, December.
- Pantzios, Christos J. & Rozakis, Stelios & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2006. "Evading Farm Support Reduction via Efficient Input Use: The Case of Greek Cotton Growers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 555-574, December.
- Christos Pantzios & Stelios Rozakis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Evading Farm Support Reduction Via Efficient Input Use: The Case of Greek Cotton Growers," Working Papers 0412, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Pantzios, Christos J. & Rozakis, Stelios & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2002. "Assessing the Perspectives of EU Cotton Farming: Technical and Scale Efficiencies of Greek Cotton Growers," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24844, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:53:y:2002:i:2:p:345-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.