The Effects of Supply Shifts on Producers' Surplus: the Case of Inelastic Linear Supply Curves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geoff W. Edwards & Jan P. Voon, 1997. "The Calculation of Research Benefits with Linear and Nonlinear Specifications of Demand and Supply: Reply," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1368-1371.
- Elamin H. Elbasha, 1997. "The Calculation of Research Benefits with Linear and Nonlinear Specifications of Demand and Supply: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1363-1367.
- Martin, Will & Alston, Julian M, 1997. "Producer Surplus without Apology? Evaluating Investments in R&D," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(221), pages 146-158, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Twine, Edgar & Katjiuongua, Hikuepi, 2015. "Farm-Level and Consumption Responses to Improved Efficiency of Tanzania’s Informal Dairy Value Chain," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 200329, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Dorin, Bruno & Couvet, Denis, 2013.
"Land sharing vs. land sparing for biodiversity: How agricultural markets make the difference,"
TSE Working Papers
13-435, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2015.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Dorin, Bruno & Couvet, Denis, 2014. "Land sharing vs. land sparing for biodiversity: How agricultural markets make the difference," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182809, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Karls, Michael A. & Horowitz, John B. & Sesmero, Juan & Van Cott, T. norman, 2013. "Innovation, Parallel Shifts of Supply, and Welfare," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(1), January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aergaa:26430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etagrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.