The Role of Attitudes and Objectives in Farmer Decision Making: Business and Environmentally-Oriented Behaviour in Scotland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wise, James O. & Brannen, Robert L., 1983. "The Relationship Of Farmer Goals And Other Factors To Credit Use," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(02), December.
- Alan Collins & Wesley N. Musser & Robert Mason, 1991. "Prospect Theory and Risk Preferences of Oregon Seed Producers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 429-435.
- Christine A. Ervin & David E. Ervin, 1982. "Factors Affecting the Use of Soil Conservation Practices: Hypotheses, Evidence, and Policy Implications," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(3), pages 277-292.
- Dana L. Hoag & Herb A. Holloway, 1991. "Farm Production Decisions Under Cross and Conservation Compliance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(1), pages 184-193.
- Grant, K Gary, 1989. "The Impact of Quotas on the Optimal Adjustment of Milk Production at the Farm Level: A Comment," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 515-522.
- Wise, James O. & Brannen, Robert L., 1983. "The Relationship of Farmer Goals Other Factors to Credit Use," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 49-54, December.
- Polson, Rudulph A. & Spencer, Dunstan S. C., 1991. "The technology adoption process in subsistence agriculture: The case of cassava in Southwestern Nigeria," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 65-78.
- Fairweather, John R. & Keating, Norah C., 1994. "Goals and management styles of New Zealand farmers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-200.
- Oliver, Richard L & Bearden, William O, 1985. " Crossover Effects in the Theory of Reasoned Action: A Moderating Influence Attempt," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 324-340, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:50:y:1999:i:2:p:286-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.