Role of Endogenous Vintage Specific Depreciation in the Optimal Behavior of Firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 4 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1742-7355|
- Raouf Boucekkine & Bruno De Oliveira Cruz, 2015.
"Technological Progress and Investment: A Non-Technical Survey,"
- Raouf Boucekkine & Bruno de Oliveira Cruz, 2015. "Technological Progress and Investment: A Non-Technical Survey," AMSE Working Papers 1519, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Albonico, Alice & Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Pappa, Evi, 2014. "Capital maintenance and depreciation over the business cycle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 273-286.
- Alice Albonico & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Evi Pappa, "undated". "Capital Maintenance and Depreciation over the Business Cycle," DEOS Working Papers 1326, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Boucekkine, R. & Fabbri, G. & Gozzi, F., 2010. "Maintenance and investment: Complements or substitutes? A reappraisal," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2420-2439, December.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & FABBRI, Giorgio & GOZZI, Fausto, "undated". "Maintenance and investment: complements or substitutes? A reappraisal," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2333, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Fausto Gozzi, 2009. "Maintenance and investment: complements or substitutes? A reappraisal," Working Papers 2009_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- R. Boucekkine & G. Fabbri & F. Gozzi, 2010. "Maintenance and investment: Complements or substitutes? A reappraisal," Post-Print hal-00743831, HAL.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Giorgio FABBRI & Fausto GOZZI, 2009. "Maintenance and investment : Complements or Substitutes ? A Reappraisal," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kuhn, Michael & Wrzaczek, Stefan & Prskawetz, Alexia & Feichtinger, Gustav, 2011. "Externalities in a life cycle model with endogenous survival," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 627-641.
- Michael Kuhn & Stefan Wrzaczek & Alexia Prskawetz & Gustav Feichtinger, 2010. "Externalities in a Life-Cycle Model with Endogenous Survival," VID Working Papers 1001, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Motamedi, N. & Reza Peyghami, M. & Hadizadeh, M., 2013. "A mixed integer nonlinear programming model for the optimal repair–replacement in the firm," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 366-371.
- Kredler, Matthias, 2014. "Vintage human capital and learning curves," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 154-178.
- Alice Albonico & Sarantis Kalyvitis & Evi Pappa, 2011. "Real Business Cycles with Capital Maintenance," Quaderni di Dipartimento 147, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Prskawetz, Alexia & Veliov, Vladimir M., 2007. "Age-specific dynamic labor demand and human capital investment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3741-3777, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:4:y:2008:i:3:p:381-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed