Stock Returns and the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gürtler, Marc & Heithecker, Dirk, 2005. "Systematic credit cycle risk of financial collaterals: Modelling and evidence," Working Papers FW15V2, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- Lichao Cheng & Yi Jin & Zhixiong Zeng, 2011. "Asset Prices, Monetary Policy, and Aggregate Fluctuations: An Empirical Investigation," Monash Economics Working Papers 13-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-02-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Ulbricht, 2013. "Stock Investments for Old-Age: Less Return, More Risk, and Unexpected Timing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1324, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cox, Raymond A.K. & Dayanandan, Ajit & Donker, Han & Nofsinger, John, 2017. "The Bad, the boom and the bust: Profit warnings over the business cycle," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 13-19.
- Cox, Raymond A.K. & Dayanandan, Ajit & Donker, Han, 2016. "The Ricochet Effect of Bad News," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 385-401.
- Kurov, Alexander, 2012. "What determines the stock market's reaction to monetary policy statements?," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 175-187.
- Martens, Martin & van Oord, Arco, 2014. "Hedging the time-varying risk exposures of momentum returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 78-89.
- Cheng, Lichao & Jin, Yi, 2013. "Asset prices, monetary policy, and aggregate fluctuations: An empirical investigation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 24-27.
- Ferreira, Miguel A. & Gama, Paulo M., 2010. "Correlation dynamics of global industry portfolios," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 35-47, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:39:y:2004:i:4:p:527-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.