The Relation between IPO Underpricing and Litigation Risk Revisited: Changes between 1990 and 2002
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katsiaryna Salavei Bardos & Joseph Golec & John P. Harding, 2013. "Litigation Risk And Market Reaction To Restatements," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 19-42, January.
- Walker, Thomas & Turtle, Harry J. & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Thiengtham, Dolruedee, 2015. "Legal opportunism, litigation risk, and IPO underpricing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 326-340.
- Nibu Raj Abraham, 2015. "Underpricing in the Malaysian IPO Market During 2009-2014," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 4(4), pages 194-200, November.
- Lin, Hui Ling & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Walker, Thomas John, 2013. "An international look at the lawsuit avoidance hypothesis of IPO underpricing," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 56-77.
- Hao, (Grace) Qing, 2011. "Securities litigation, withdrawal risk and initial public offerings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 438-456, June.
- Sergey S. Barabanov & Onem Ozocak & Kuntara Pukthuanthong & Thomas J. Walker, 2013. "Underwriters And The Broken Chinese Wall: Institutional Holdings And Post-Ipo Securities Litigation," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 543-578, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:38:y:2009:i:2:p:323-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.