Penny Stock IPOs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimovski, William & Brooks, Robert, 2008. "The underpricing of gold mining initial public offerings," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "Investir dans des titres de petite capitalisation : le cas de la Bourse de croissance TSX," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-07, CIRANO.
- Ranajit Kumar Bairagi & William Dimovski, 2012. "The direct costs of raising external equity capital for US REIT IPOs," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(6), pages 538-562, September.
- Espenlaub, Susanne & Goyal, Abhinav & Mohamed, Abdulkadir, 2016. "Impact of legal institutions on IPO survival: A global perspective," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 98-112.
- Kashefi Pour, Eilnaz, 2015. "IPO survival and CEOs’ decision-making power: The evidence of China," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 247-267.
- Daniel Konku & Vivek Bhargava, 2012. "IPO underpricing and their determinants: penny stocks versus non-penny stocks," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 69-88.
- Carpentier, Cécile & L'Her, Jean-François & Suret, Jean-Marc, 2010. "Stock exchange markets for new ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 403-422, July.
- Kenji Kutsuna & William Dimovski & Robert Brooks, 2008.
"The Pricing and Underwriting Costs of Japanese REIT IPOs,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 221-239, November.
- Kenji Kutsuna & William Dimovski & Robert Brooks, 2007. "The Pricing and Underwriting Costs of Japanese REIT IPOs," Discussion Papers 2007-37, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2008. "Stock Exchange Markets for New Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers 2008s-12, CIRANO.
- Rhee, S. Ghon & Wu, Feng, 2012. "Anything wrong with breaking a buck? An empirical evaluation of NASDAQ's $1 minimum bid price maintenance criterion," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 258-285.
- ap Gwilym, O. & Kita, A. & Wang, Q., 2014. "Speculate against speculative demand," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 212-221.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:72-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2011. "The survival and success of Canadian penny stock IPOs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 101-121, January.
- James C. Brau & J. Troy Carpenter, 2012. "Efficacy of the 1992 Small Business Incentive Act," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 204-217, July.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Canadian Public Venture Capital Market," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-08, CIRANO.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Survival and Success of Canadian Penny Stock IPOs," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-28, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:35:y:2006:i:1:p:5-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.