The Determinants of Financial Structure: New Insights from Business Start-ups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Astrid K. Chludek, 2011. "A note on the price of trade credit," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(6), pages 565-574, May.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:3:p:19-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maksim Belitski & Julia Korosteleva & Julia Korosteleva, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Dynamics and Higher Education Institutions: Evidence from the Post-Communist World," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 120, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Julia Korosteleva & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2011. "Start-Up Financing in the Age of Globalization," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 23-49, May.
- Mac an Bhaird, Ciarán & Lucey, Brian, 2010. "An empirical investigation of the financial growth life cycle," MPRA Paper 61948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keasey, Kevin & Martinez, Beatriz & Pindado, Julio, 2015. "Young family firms: Financing decisions and the willingness to dilute control," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 47-63.
- Julia Korosteleva & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2011. "Start-Up Financing in the Age of Globalization," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(3), pages 23-49, May.
- Nyanzu, Frederick & Quaidoo, Matthew, 2017. "Access to Finance Constraint and SMEs Functioning in Ghana," MPRA Paper 83202, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2017.
- Alessandro Fedele & Andrea Mantovani, 2010. "The Importance of Being Consulted," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(2), pages 231-245, November.
- Tobias Stucki, 2009. "How long do external capital constraints matter?," KOF Working papers 09-241, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:19-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9899-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Denis Frydrych & Tony Kinder, 2015. "How New Is Crowdfunding? The Venture Capital Evolution without Revolution – Discourse on Risk Capital Themes and their Relevance to Poland (Jak nowe jest zjawisko finansowana spolecznosciowego? Ewoluc," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(56), pages 177-194.
- Kazuo Ogawa & Elmer Sterken & Ichiro Tokutsu, 2013. "The trade credit channel revisited: evidence from micro data of Japanese small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 101-118, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:13:y:2007:i:1:p:101-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.