Opportunistic underinvestment in debt renegotiation and capital structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed, Kamran & Godfrey, Jayne M. & Saleh, Norman M., 2008. "Market perceptions of discretionary accruals by debt renegotiating firms during economic downturn," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 114-138.
- Carapeto, Maria, 2007. "An examination of multiple plans in Chapter 11 reorganizations," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 279-293, October.
- Chu, Yongqiang, 2016. "Debt renegotiation and debt overhang: Evidence from lender mergers," MPRA Paper 72403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergman, Yaacov & Callen, Jeffrey L., 1995. "Rational deviations from absolute priority rules," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-18.
- Giacinto Micucci & Paola Rossi, 2010. "Debt restructuring and the role of lending technologies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 763, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rosellon Cifuentes, M.A., 1999. "Essays on financial policy, liquidation values and product markets," Other publications TiSEM 802f644e-3e93-4815-bf33-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Michelle J. White, 2005. "Economic Analysis of Corporate and Personal Bankruptcy Law," NBER Working Papers 11536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Nyborg, Kjell G., 2011.
"Financing and corporate growth under repeated moral hazard,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Ron Anderson & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2001. "Financing and Corporate Growth under Repeated Moral Hazard," FMG Discussion Papers dp376, Financial Markets Group.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Nyborg, Kjell G., 2001. "Financing and corporate growth under repeated moral hazard," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25050, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Nyborg, Kjell G, 2001. "Financing and Corporate Growth under Repeated Moral Hazard," CEPR Discussion Papers 2920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander David, 1998. "Pricing the strategic value of poison put bonds," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christophe GODLEWSKI, 2018. "The effects of bank loan renegotiation on corporate policies and performance," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2018-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Antje Brunner & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2008.
"Multiple Lenders and Corporate Distress: Evidence on Debt Restructuring,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 415-442.
- Brunner, Antje & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2004. "Multiple Lenders and Corporate Distress: Evidence on Debt Restructuring," CEPR Discussion Papers 4287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brunner, Antje & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2006. "Multiple lenders and corporate distress: Evidence on debt restructuring," CFS Working Paper Series 2001/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Detragiache, Enrica, 1995. "Adverse selection and the costs of financial distress," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 347-365, April.
- Kahn, Edward, 1996. "The production tax credit for wind turbine powerplants is an ineffective incentive," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 427-435, May.
- Bhattacharyya, Sugato & Singh, Rajdeep, 1999. "The resolution of bankruptcy by auction: allocating the residual right of design," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 269-294, December.
- Pierre Mella-Barral, 1996. "The Dynamics of Corporate Debt forgiveness and Contract Renegotiation," FMG Discussion Papers dp230, Financial Markets Group.
- Dahiya, Sandeep & John, Kose & Puri, Manju & Ramirez, Gabriel, 2003. "Debtor-in-possession financing and bankruptcy resolution: Empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 259-280, July.
- Kurt Hess & Abeyratna Gunasekarage & Martin Hovey, 2010. "State-dominant and non-state-dominant ownership concentration and firm performance: Evidence from China," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 264-289, September.
- Anderson, Ronald W. & Sundaresan, Suresh & Tychon, Pierre, 1996. "Strategic analysis of contingent claims," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 871-881, April.
- David, Alexander, 2001. "Pricing the strategic value of putable securities in liquidity crises," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 63-99, January.
- Carapeto, Maria, 2005. "Bankruptcy bargaining with outside options and strategic delay," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 736-746, September.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI, 2017. "Initial conditions and the private debt renegotiation process," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Gordon M Phillips & Vojislav Maksimovic, 1996. "Efficiency of Bankrupt Firms and Industry Conditions: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 96-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10693-016-0250-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stein, Jeremy C., 2003. "Agency, information and corporate investment," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 111-165 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfinec:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:137-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.