Financial Distress and Bank Restructuring of Small to Medium Size UK Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabbri, Daniela & Menichini, Anna Maria C., 2010.
"Trade credit, collateral liquidation, and borrowing constraints,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 413-432, June.
- Daniela Fabbri & Anna Maria Cristina Menichini, 2005. "Trade Credit, Collateral Liquidation and Borrowing Constraints," CSEF Working Papers 146, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 08 Feb 2009.
- Blazy, Régis & Letaief, Aziza, 2017.
"When secured and unsecured creditors recover the same: The emblematic case of the Tunisian corporate bankruptcies,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 19-41.
- Régis BLAZY & Aziza LETAIEF, 2015. "When secured and unsecured creditors recover the same: The emblematic case of the Tunisian corporate bankruptcies," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2015-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- TSURUTA Daisuke, 2007. "Credit Contagion and Trade Credit Supply: Evidence from Small Business Data in Japan," Discussion papers 07043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Saleem Bahaj & Angus Foulis & Gabor Pinter, 2017.
"Home Values and Firm Behaviour,"
1724, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Bahaj, Saleem A. & Foulis, Angus & Pinter, Gabor, 2017. "Home values and firm behaviour," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86151, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bahaj, Saleem & Foulis, Angus & Pinter, Gabor, 2017. "Home values and firm behaviour," Bank of England working papers 679, Bank of England.
- Höwer, Daniel, 2016. "The role of bank relationships when firms are financially distressed," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 59-75.
- Dinev, Nikolay, 2017. "Voluntary Bankruptcy as Preemptive Persuasion," Economics Series 334, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Miguel García-Posada & Raquel Vegas, 2016. "Las reformas de la Ley Concursal durante la Gran Recesión," Working Papers 1610, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Nancy Huyghebaert, 2006. "On the Determinants and Dynamics of Trade Credit Use: Empirical Evidence from Business Start-ups," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1-2), pages 305-328.
- Rodano, Giacomo & Serrano-Velarde, Nicolas & Tarantino, Emanuele, 2016.
"Bankruptcy law and bank financing,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 363-382.
- Giacomo Rodano & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde & Emanuele Tarantino, 2015. "Bankruptcy Law and Bank Financing," Working Papers 547, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gicoamo Rodano & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde & Emanuele Tarantino, 2015. "Bankruptcy law and bank financing," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1013, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ahamed, M. Mostak & Mallick, Sushanta, 2017. "Does regulatory forbearance matter for bank stability? Evidence from creditors’ perspective," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 163-180.
- Tarantino, Emanuele, 2013. "Bankruptcy law and corporate investment decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2490-2500.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:292-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Degryse & Vasso Ioannidou & Erik von Schedvin, 2016.
"On the Nonexclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation,"
INFORMS, vol. 62(12), pages 3510-3533, December.
- Degryse, H.A. & Ioannidou, V. & von Schedvin, E.L., 2011. "On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts : An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Paper 2011-130, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Degryse, Hans & Ioannidou , Vasso & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012. "On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation," Working Paper Series 258, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Degryse, Hans & Ioannidou, Vasso & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012. "On the Non-Exclusivity of Loan Contracts: An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8692, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franks, Julian R & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2005. "A Study of Inefficient Going Concerns in Bankruptcy," CEPR Discussion Papers 5035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Régis BLAZY & Nirjhar NIGAM, 2018. "Corporate insolvency procedures in England: The uneasy case for liquidations," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2018-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Simeon Djankov & Oliver Hart & Caralee McLiesh & Andrei Shleifer, 2008.
"Debt Enforcement around the World,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(6), pages 1105-1149, December.
- Simeon Djankov & Oliver Hart & Caralee McLiesh & Andrei Shleifer, 2006. "Debt Enforcement Around the World," NBER Working Papers 12807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shleifer, Andrei & McLiesh, Caralee & Hart, Oliver & Djankov, Simeon, 2008. "Debt Enforcement Around the World," Scholarly Articles 2961825, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Couwenberg, Oscar & de Jong, Abe, 2006. "It takes two to tango: An empirical tale of distressed firms and assisting banks," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 429-454, December.
- Amanda Carmignani & Massimo Omiccioli, 2007. "Costs and benefits of creditor concentration: An empirical approach," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 645, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Blazy, Régis & Martel, Jocelyn & Nigam, Nirjhar, 2014.
"The choice between informal and formal restructuring: The case of French banks facing distressed SMEs,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 248-263.
- Regis Blazy & Jocelyn Martel & Nirjhar Nigam, 2014. "The choice between informal and formal restructuring: The case of French banks facing distressed SMEs," Post-Print hal-01369866, HAL.
- Ongena, Steven & Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Roszbach, Kasper, 2016. "Collateral damage? On collateral, corporate financing and performance," Working Paper Series 1918, European Central Bank.
- Jiang-Chuan Huang & Chin-Sheng Huang & Hueh-Chen Lin, 2013. "Firm Debt Renegotiation, Reorganization Filing and Bank Relationships," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 393-422, December.
- TSURUTA Daisuke & Peng XU, 2007. "Debt Structure and Bankruptcy of Financially Distressed Small Businesses," Discussion papers 07032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hussain, Inayat & Durand, Robert B. & Harris, Mark N., 2016. "Default resolution and access to fresh credit in an emerging market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 256-274.
- Douglas Baird & Arturo Bris & Ning Zhu, 2007. "The Dynamics of Large and Small Chapter 11 Cases: An Empirical Study," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2524, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Fried, Jesse & Broughman, Brian, 2007. "Power and Payouts in the Sale of Startups," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt6sm713kb, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revfin:v:9:y:2005:i:1:p:65-96.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eufaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.