Cyclical Flows in Australian Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ponomareva, Natalia & Sheen, Jeffrey, 2013. "Australian labor market dynamics across the ages," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 453-463.
- Alain Serres & Fabrice Murtin, 2014.
"Unemployment at risk: the policy determinants of labour market exposure to economic shocks,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 29(80), pages 603-637, October.
- Alain de Serres & Fabrice Murtin, 2014. "Unemployment at risk: the policy determinants of labour market exposure to economic shocks," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2cnlir7arl8, Sciences Po.
- Sheen, Jeffrey & Wang, Ben Zhe, 2016. "Assessing labor market frictions in a small open economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 231-251.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2014. "Labour Market Dynamics in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 47(2), pages 173-188, June.
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaew, 2013. "How Many Jobs Is 23,510, Really?," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 16(2), pages 259-275.
- Bruce Chapman & Kiatanantha Lounkaew, 2011.
"How Many Jobs is 23,510, Really? Recasting the Mining Job Loss Debate,"
CCEP Working Papers
1106, Centre for Climate & Energy Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Chapman, Bruce & Lounkaew, Kiatanantha, 2011. "How Many Jobs is 23,510, Really? Recasting the Mining Job Loss Debate," Working Papers 249529, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Rogerson, Richard & Shimer, Robert, 2011.
"Search in Macroeconomic Models of the Labor Market,"
Handbook of Labor Economics, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 7, pages Pages: 61,
- Richard Rogerson & Robert Shimer, 2010. "Search in Macroeconomic Models of the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 15901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noel Gaston & Gulasekaran Rajaguru, 2015. "A Markov-switching structural vector autoregressive model of boom and bust in the Australian labour market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1271-1299, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:86:y:2010:i:s1:p:35-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.