Unemployment and Pollution: Is One Policy Suited for Two Problems?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thorsten Upmann, 2008. "Labour Unions – To Unite or to Separate?," CESifo Working Paper Series 2413, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorsten Upmann, 2009. "A positive analysis of labor-market institutions and tax reforms," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(5), pages 621-646, October.
- Thomas Eichner & Thorsten Upmann, 2012. "Labor markets and capital tax competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 19(2), pages 203-215, April.
- Thorsten Upmann & Julia Müller, 2014. "The Structure of Firm-Specific Labour Unions," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 170(2), pages 336-385, June.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:206-212 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:81:y:2005:i:255:p:378-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.