Auction Price Anomalies: Evidence from Wool Auctions in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jones, C. & Menezes, F. & Vella, F., 1996. "Auctions Price Anomalies: Evidence from Wool Auctions in Australia," Papers 303, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- P.D. Jonson & W.J. McKibbin & R.G. Trevor, 1980. "Models and Multipliers," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp8006, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Murphy, C W, 1988. "Rational Expectations in Financial Markets and the Murphy Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(0), pages 61-88, Supplemen.
- Bruce F. Parsell & Alan A. Powell & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1989. "The Reconciliation of Computable General Equilibrium and Macroeconomic Modelling: Grounds for Hope?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-44, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Pearson, K. R., 1988.
"Automating the computation of solutions of large economic models,"
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 385-395, October.
- K.R. Pearson, 1986. "Automating the Computation of Solutions of Large Economic Models," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-27, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Cooper, Russel J & McLaren, Keith R, 1983. "The ORANI-MACRO Interface: An Illustrative Exposition," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(165), pages 166-179, June.
- Parsell, Bruce F & Powell, Alan A & Wilcoxen, Peter J, 1991.
"The Effects of Fiscal Restraint on the Australian Economy as Projected by the Murphy and MSG2 Models: A Comparison,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 67(197), pages 97-114, June.
- Parsell, B.F. & Powell, A.A. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1990. "The Effects Of Fiscal Restraints On The Australian Economy As Projected By The Murphy And Msg2 Models: A Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 225, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B. R. & Powell, Alan A., 1984. "The role of miniatures in computable general equilibrium modelling : Experience from ORANI," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 421-428, October.
- Murphy, C W, 1988. "An Overview of the Murphy Model," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(0), pages 175-199, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flavio Menezes & Paulo Monteiro, 2003.
"Synergies and price trends in sequential auctions,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 8(1), pages 85-98, August.
- Menezes, F. & Monteiro, P.K., 1999. "Synergies and Price Trends in Sequential Auctions," Papers 366, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Monteiro, P. K., 1999. "Synergies and price trends in sequential auctions," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 360, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Flavio Menezes, 1999. "Synergies and Price Trends in Sequential Auctions," Microeconomics 9901002, EconWPA, revised 03 Feb 1999.
- Audrey Hu & Liang Zou, 2014. "Sequential Auctions, Price Trends, and Risk Preferences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-139/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Flavio Menezes & Matthew J. Ryan, 2006.
"Auctions with options to re-auction,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(1), pages 17-39.
- Grant, S. & Kajii, A. & Menezes, F. & Ryan, M., 2002. "Auctions with Options to Re-auction," Discussion Paper 2002-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Grant, Simon & Kajii, Atsushi & Menezes, Flavio & Ryan, Matthew, 2003. "Auctions with Options to Re-auction," Working Papers 2003-15, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Audrey Hu & Liang Zou, 2016. "Sequential Auctions with Generalized Interdependent Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-016/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stuart Kells, 2001. "Prices In Sequential Auctions: Preliminary Evidence From Australian Rare Book Auctions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 820, The University of Melbourne.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard, 2001.
"Why do Bidders Drop Out from a Sequential Auction,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 55(1), January.
- Menezes, Flavio Marques & Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard, 2000. "Why do bidders drop out from a sequential auction," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 364, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Jan C. van Ours & Menno P. Pradhan, 2001. "The Declining Price Anomaly in Dutch Dutch Rose Auctions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1055-1062, September.
- Mezzetti, Claudio, 2008. "Aversion to Price Risk and the Afternoon Effect," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 857, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dejan Trifunovic, 2014. "Sequential Auctions And Price Anomalies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 59(200), pages 7-42, January –.
More about this item
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L79 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:80:y:2004:i:250:p:271-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.