Optimal Bail And The Value Of Freedom: Evidence From The Philadelphia Bail Experiment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjerk, David & Mason, Caleb, 2014.
"The market for mules: Risk and compensation of cross-border drug couriers,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 58-72.
- Bjerk, David J. & Mason, Caleb, 2014. "The Market for Mules: Risk and Compensation of Cross-Border Drug Couriers," IZA Discussion Papers 8224, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rohlfs, Chris & Sullivan, Ryan & Kniesner, Thomas J., 2013. "Hedonic Estimation under Very General Conditions Using Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Designs," IZA Discussion Papers 7554, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rohlfs Chris, 2012. "The Economic Cost of Conscription and an Upper Bound on the Value of a Statistical Life: Hedonic Estimates from Two Margins of Response to the Vietnam Draft," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-37, August.
- Eriksen, Michael D. & Kniesner, Thomas J. & Rohlfs, Chris & Sullivan, Ryan, 2016. "Toward more general hedonic estimation: Clarifying the roles of alternative experimental designs with an application to a housing attribute," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 54-62.
- Mastrobuoni, Giovanni & Rivers, David A., 2017. "Optimizing Criminal Behavior and the Disutility of Prison," IZA Discussion Papers 10796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ater, Itai & Givati, Yehonatan & Rigbi, Oren, 2014. "Organizational structure, police activity and crime," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 62-71.
- Arpit Gupta & Christopher Hansman & Ethan Frenchman, 2016. "The Heavy Costs of High Bail: Evidence from Judge Randomization," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 471-505.
- Jon Kleinberg & Himabindu Lakkaraju & Jure Leskovec & Jens Ludwig & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2017. "Human Decisions and Machine Predictions," NBER Working Papers 23180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:49:y:2011:i:3:p:750-770. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.