Fair and Efficient Regulation of the Sharing Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Judd Cramer & Alan B. Krueger, 2016.
"Disruptive Change in the Taxi Business: The Case of Uber,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(5), pages 177-182, May.
- Judd Cramer & Alan B. Krueger, 2015. "Disruptive Change in the Taxi Business: The Case of Uber," Working Papers 595, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Judd Cramer & Alan B. Krueger, 2016. "Disruptive Change in the Taxi Business: The Case of Uber," NBER Working Papers 22083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2004.
"Schumpeterian Profits in the American Economy: Theory and Measurement,"
NBER Working Papers
10433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2004. "Schumpeterian Profits in the American Economy: Theory and Measurement," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1457, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:66-76 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:36:y:2016:i:2:p:204-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.