Can Government Intervention in Childcare be Justified?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gillian Paull, 2014. "Can Government Intervention in Childcare be Justified?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 14-34, February.
- Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Jongen, Egbert L.W. & Muller, Paul, 2015.
"Childcare subsidies and labour supply — Evidence from a large Dutch reform,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 112-123.
- L.J.H. Bettendorf & Egbert L.W. Jongen & Paul Muller, 2012. "Childcare Subsidies and Labor Supply: Evidence from a large Dutch Reform," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-093/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Leon Bettendorf & Egbert Jongen & Paul Muller, 2012. "Childcare subsidies and labour supply: evidence from a large Dutch reform," CPB Discussion Paper 217, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Eva Lloyd & Helen Penn, 2010. "Why do childcare markets fail?: Comparing England and the Netherlands," Public Policy Review, Institute for Public Policy Research, vol. 17(1), pages 42-48.
- Gillian Paull, 2014. "Can Government Intervention in Childcare be Justified?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 408-410, October.
- Y.E. AkgÃ¼ndÃ¼z & E. Jongen & P.P.M. Leseman & J. Plantenga, 2013. "Cutting from the future? Impact of a subsidy reduction on child care quality in the Netherlands," Working Papers 13-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:34:y:2014:i:3:p:402-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.