Safeguarding Children: Ofsted and Regulatory Failure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rowley, C K, 1969. "The Political Economy of British Education," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 152-176, June.
- Gillian Paull, 2014. "Can Government Intervention in Childcare be Justified?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 14-34, February.
- Juliette Malley & José-Luis Fernández, 2010. "Measuring Quality In Social Care Services: Theory And Practice," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(4), pages 559-582, December.
- Baumol, William J, 1993. "Health Care, Education and the Cost Disease: A Looming Crisis for Public Choice," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 17-28, September.
- Jeannie Cameron & Barrie M. Craven & Michael L. Marlow, 2011. "CONTROL POLICIES TO COMBAT THE HEALTH RISKS FROM SMOKING AND PASSIVE SMOKING-super-1," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 58-62, June.
- Weaver, R. Kent, 1986. "The Politics of Blame Avoidance," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 371-398, October.
- Gillian Paull, 2014. "Can Government Intervention in Childcare be Justified?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 408-410, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:36:y:2016:i:1:p:64-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.