China's Regional Disparity and Its Policy Responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Whalley, John & Xin, Xian, 2011.
"Technological change and China's regional disparities -- A calibrated equilibrium analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 582-588, January.
- Liu, Xiaoyun & Wang, Xiuqing & Whalley, John & Xin, Xian, 2011. "Technological change and China's regional disparities — A calibrated equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 582-588.
- Tobias Haepp & Carl Lin, 2017.
"How Does the Minimum Wage Affect Firm Investments in Fixed and Human Capital? Evidence from China,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 1057-1080, November.
- Haepp, Tobias & Lin, Carl, 2016. "How Does the Minimum Wage Affect Firm Investments in Fixed and Human Capital? Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 10332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wu, Mingqin & Chen, Bin, 2016. "Assignment of provincial officials based on economic performance: Evidence from China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 60-75.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:288-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iris Claus & Les Oxley & Chen Wang & Guanghua Wan & Dan Yang, 2014. "Income Inequality In The People'S Republic Of China: Trends, Determinants, And Proposed Remedies," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 686-708, September.
- Huaqun Li & Kingsley Haynes, 2012. "Foreign direct investment and China's regional inequality in the era of new regional development strategy," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 279-300, August.
- Sung Li & Long Zhao, 2015. "The competitiveness and development strategies of provinces in China: a data envelopment analysis approach," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 293-307, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:chinae:v:16:y:2008:i:4:p:16-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwepacn.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.