Do Different Work Characteristics Have Different Distributional Impacts on Job Satisfaction? A Study of Slope Heterogeneity in Workers’ Well-Being
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Clark & Fabrice Etilé & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Claudia Senik & Karine Van der Straeten, 2005.
"Heterogeneity in Reported Well-Being: Evidence from Twelve European Countries,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(502), pages 118-132, March.
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabrice Etilé & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Claudia Senik & Karine van der Straeten, 2004. "Heterogeneity in reported well-being:Evidence from twelve European countries," PSE Working Papers hal-00242916, HAL.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Etilé, Fabrice & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Senik, Claudia & Van der Straeten, Karine, 2004. "Heterogeneity in Reported Well-Being: Evidence from Twelve European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1339, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabrice Etilé & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Claudia Senik & Karine Van der Straeten, 2004. "Heterogeneity in reported well-being: evidence from twelve european countries," DELTA Working Papers 2004-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Andrew E. Clark & Fabrice Etilé & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Claudia Senik & Karine Van Der Straeten, 2005. "Heterogeneity in reported wel-being: Evidence from twelve European countries," Post-Print halshs-00754095, HAL.
- Gabriella Conti & Stephen Pudney, 2011. "Survey Design and the Analysis of Satisfaction," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 1087-1093, August.
- Stefan Boes & Rainer Winkelmann, 2006. "Ordered response models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 90(1), pages 167-181, March.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Stefan Boes & Rainer Winkelmann, 2004.
"Income and Happiness: New Results from Generalized Threshold and Sequential Models,"
SOI - Working Papers
0407, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Boes, Stefan & Winkelmann, Rainer, 2004. "Income and Happiness: New Results from Generalized Threshold and Sequential Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1175, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & van den Berg, Bernard, 2011.
"Putting different price tags on the same health condition: Re-evaluating the well-being valuation approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1032-1043.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & van den Berg, Bernard, 2011. "Putting Different Price Tags on the Same Health Condition: Re-evaluating the Well-Being Valuation Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 5493, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emmanouil Mentzakis, 2011. "Allowing for heterogeneity in monetary subjective well‐being valuations," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 331-347, March.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2011. "Life Satisfaction and Grandparenthood: Evidence from a Nationwide Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 5869, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2005. "Income and well-being: an empirical analysis of the comparison income effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 997-1019, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Corrado, Luisa & Ricca, Elena Giachin, 2013.
"Beyond the Joneses: Inter-country income comparisons and happiness,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 187-195.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin Ricca, 2010. "Beyond the Joneses: inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 82/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin, 2011. "Beyond the Joneses: Inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Working Papers 189, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin, 2010. "Beyond the Joneses: inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Econometica Working Papers wp25, Econometica.
- Bryan, Mark L. & Nandi, Alita, 2015.
"Working hours, work identity and subjective wellbeing,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2015-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mark L. Bryan & Alita Nandi, 2018. "Working Hours, Work Identity and Subjective Wellbeing," Working Papers 2018002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Aekapol Chongvilaivan & Kiyoshi Taniguchi & Rommel Rabanal, 2016. "Impacts of Road Access on Subjective Well-being in Timor-Leste," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 91-114, March.
- McKay, Andy & Newell, Andrew T. & Rienzo, Cinzia, 2018. "Job Satisfaction among Young Workers in Eastern and Southern Africa: A Comparative Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 11380, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chaudhuri, Kausik & Reilly, Kevin T. & Spencer, David A., 2015. "Job satisfaction, age and tenure: A generalized dynamic random effects model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 13-16.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:52:y:2014:i:3:p:426-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.