Cryptocurrencies and Digital Fiat Currencies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lagos, Ricardo & Wright, Randall, 2003. "Dynamics, cycles, and sunspot equilibria in 'genuinely dynamic, fundamentally disaggregative' models of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 156-171, April.
- Martin, Antoine & Schreft, Stacey L., 2006.
"Currency competition: A partial vindication of Hayek,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2085-2111, November.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Antoine Martin, 2003. "Currency competition : a partial vindication of Hayek," Research Working Paper RWP 03-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 2003.
- Cyril Monnet & Daniel R. Sanches, 2015. "Private Money and Banking Regulation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 47(6), pages 1031-1062, September.
- Gandal, Neil & Hamrick, JT & Moore, Tyler & Oberman, Tali, 2018. "Price manipulation in the Bitcoin ecosystem," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 86-96.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert N Stavins, 2017. "The design of environmental markets: What have we learned from experience with cap and trade?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 572-588.
- Christie Smith & Aaron Kumar, 2018.
"Crypto‐Currencies – An Introduction To Not‐So‐Funny Moneys,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5), pages 1531-1559, December.
- Aaron Kumar & Christie Smith, 2017. "Crypto-currencies – An introduction to not-so-funny moneys," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2017/07, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Adrian (Wai-Kong) Cheung & Eduardo Roca & Jen-Je Su, 2015. "Crypto-currency bubbles: an application of the Phillips-Shi-Yu (2013) methodology on Mt. Gox bitcoin prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(23), pages 2348-2358, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:51:y:2018:i:4:p:527-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.