The Effect of Immigration on Residents' Incomes in Australia: Some Issues Reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Matthew W. Peter & George Verikios, 1995. "The Effects of Immigration on Residents' Incomes in Australia: Some Issues Reconsidered," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-115, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pope, David & Withers, Glenn, 1993. "Do Migrants Rob Jobs? Lessons of Australian History, 1861–1991," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(04), pages 719-742, December.
- Clarke, Harry R & Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1993.
"Immigration and Economic Welfare: Resource and Environmental Aspects,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(206), pages 259-273, September.
- Harry R Clarke & Yew-Kwang Ng, 1992. "Immigration and Economic Welfare: Resource and Enviromnental Aspects," Working Papers 1992.21, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Harry R Clarke & Yew-Kwang Ng, 1992. "Immigration and Economic Welfare: Resource and Enviromnental Aspects," Working Papers 1992.21 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Berry, R Albert & Soligo, Ronald, 1969. "Some Welfare Aspects of International Migration," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(5), pages 778-794, Sept./Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaai Parasnis & Dietrich Fausten & Russell Smyth, 2006. "The Impact of Immigration on Native Workers in Australia," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-40, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jaai Parasnis, 2010. "Estimating The Relationship Between Immigrant And Native Workers In Australia: A Production Theory Approach," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 73-85, March.
- Daina McDonald, 2006. "150 Issues of The Australian Economic Review: The Changing Face of a Journal over Time," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:29:y:1996:i:2:p:171-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.