Immigration and Economic Welfare: Resource and Enviromnental Aspects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Clarke, Harry R & Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1993. "Immigration and Economic Welfare: Resource and Environmental Aspects," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(206), pages 259-273, September.
- Harry R Clarke & Yew-Kwang Ng, 1992. "Immigration and Economic Welfare: Resource and Enviromnental Aspects," Working Papers 1992.21, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew W. Peter & George Verikios, 1996.
"The Effect of Immigration on Residents' Incomes in Australia: Some Issues Reconsidered,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 29(2), pages 171-188.
- Matthew W. Peter & George Verikios, 1995. "The Effects of Immigration on Residents' Incomes in Australia: Some Issues Reconsidered," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-115, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Asadul Islam & Dietrich K. Fausten, 2008.
"Skilled Immigration and Wages in Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(s1), pages 66-82, September.
- Asadul Islam & Dietrich K. Fausten, 2007. "Skilled Immigration and Wages in Australia," Monash Economics Working Papers 36-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Islam, Asadul & Fausten, Dietrich, 2008. "Skilled Immigration and Wages in Australia," MPRA Paper 7138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yew-Kwang NG, 2016. "Extending Economic Analysis to Analyze Policy Issues More Broadly," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1609, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Reflections on Australia’s Skilled Migration Policy," Discussion Papers 2007-22, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Leiner, Nadine, 1995. "International migration in the presence of public goods," Discussion Papers, Series II 281, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltr:wpaper:1992.21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephen Scoglio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.