Economic Analysis Of The Droit De Suite- The Artist's Resale Royalty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dr Jon D. Stanford, 2002. "Economic Analysis of the Droit de Suite - The Artist's Resale Royalty," Discussion Papers Series 301, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael F. Bryan, 1985. "Beauty and the bulls: the investment characteristics of paintings," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 2-10.
- MacDonald, Glenn M, 1988. "The Economics of Rising Stars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 155-166, March.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffery M., 1993.
"Legal requirements that artists receive resale royalties,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 163-177, June.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1992. "Legal Requirements that Artists Receive Resale Royalties," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt33f9k5bw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-858, December.
- Templeman, Sydney, 1998. "Intellectual Property," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(4), pages 603-606, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Watt, 2014. "Copyright in visual art markets: some economic theory concerning resale royalties and other options," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Copyright, chapter 18, pages 328-342 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard Watt (ed.), 2014. "Handbook on the Economics of Copyright," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14240.
- Robynne Quiggin & John Quiggin, 2007.
"Intellectual Property and Indigenous Culture,"
Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers
WPP07_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, Robynne & Quiggin, John, 2007. "Intellectual Property and Indigenous Culture," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151515, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:42:y:2003:i:4:p:386-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.