Economic Analysis of the Droit de Suite - The Artist's Resale Royalty
The paper reviews Droit de Suite legislation which will provide that living artists and the estates of recently dead artists will receive a percentage royalty on resales of their work.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +61 7 3365 6570
Fax: +61 7 3365 7299
Web page: http://www.uq.edu.au/economics/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1992.
"Legal Requirements that Artists Receive Resale Royalties,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt33f9k5bw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffery M., 1993. "Legal requirements that artists receive resale royalties," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 163-177, June.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "The Economics of Superstars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 845-58, December.
- MacDonald, Glenn M, 1988. "The Economics of Rising Stars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 155-66, March.
- Michael F. Bryan, 1985. "Beauty and the bulls: the investment characteristics of paintings," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 2-10.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.