Do Capital Inflows Matter to Asset Prices? The Case of Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén, Mika, 2005. "Asian Regionalism versus Global Free Trade: A Simulation Study on Economic Effects," Discussion Papers 985, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho, 2006.
"Does regionalism lead to more global trade integration in East Asia?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-301, December.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho, 2005. "Does Regionalism Lead to More Global Trade Integration in East Asia?," MPRA Paper 706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park & Kwanho Shin, 2008.
"Proliferating Regional Trade Arrangements: Why and Whither?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(12), pages 1525-1557, December.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park & Kwanho Shin, 2005. "Proliferating Regional Trade Arrangements: Why and Whither?," International Trade 0501010, EconWPA.
- Robert Scollay & John P. Gilbert, 2001.
"New Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia Pacific?,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa63.
- Robert Scollay & John P. Gilbert, 2001. "New Regional Trading Arrangements in the Asia Pacific?," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa63, October.
- Shujiro Urata & Kozo Kiyota, 2003. "The Impacts of an East Asia FTA on Foreign Trade in East Asia," NBER Working Papers 10173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tubagus Feridhanusetyawan, 2005. "Preferential Trade Agreements in the Asia-Pacific Region," IMF Working Papers 05/149, International Monetary Fund.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park, 2005. "Free Trade Areas in East Asia: Discriminatory or Non-discriminatory?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 21-48, January.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:9:y:2003:i:3:p:249-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, Richard, 1993. "A Domino Theory of Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Masaru Umemoto, 2003. "Hub and spoke integration and income convergence," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 9(3), pages 249-249, August.
- Peter Lloyd, 2002. "New Bilateralism in the Asia-Pacific," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1279-1296, September.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish & Greenaway, David & Panagariya, Arvind, 1998. "Trading Preferentially: Theory and Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1128-1148, July.
- Warwick McKibbin & Jong-Wha Lee & Inkyo Cheong, 2004. "A dynamic analysis of the Korea-Japan free trade area: simulations with the G-cubed Asia-Pacific model," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 3-32.
- McKibbin, W.J., 1997. "Regional and Multiregional Trade Liberalization: The Effects on Trade, Investment and Welfare," Papers 134, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jung Wan Lee, 2015. "Dynamic Relationships between Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Korea," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 73-90, March.
- Hassan Fereidouni Gholipour & Usama Al-mulali & Abdul Hakim Mohammed, 2014. "Foreign investments in real estate, economic growth and property prices: evidence from OECD countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 33-45, March.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2013.
"Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 717-729.
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201215, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tillmann, Peter, 2012. "Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia," IMFS Working Paper Series 58, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," Working Papers 182012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:8-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hassan Fereidouni Gholipour, 2013. "The effect of foreign real estate investments on house prices: evidence from emerging economies," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 32-43, March.
- Hiroyuki Taguchi & Pravakar Sahoo & Geethanjali Nataraj, 2015.
"Capital flows and asset prices: Empirical evidence from emerging and developing economies,"
CEPII research center, issue 141, pages 1-14.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Sahoo, Pravakar & Nataraj, Geethanjali, 2015. "Capital flows and asset prices: empirical evidence from emerging and developing economies," MPRA Paper 63745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Longmei Zhang, 2014.
"Portfolio Flows, Global Risk Aversion and Asset Prices in Emerging Markets,"
IMF Working Papers
14/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Longmei Zhang, 2016. "Portfolio Flows, Global Risk Aversion and Asset Prices in Emerging Markets," PIER Discussion Papers 36., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jul 2016.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Tian, Lina, 2017. "Capital flows, money supply and property prices: The case of China," MPRA Paper 80730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shrestha, Prakash Kumar, 2013. "Banking Ssystems, central banks and international reserve accumulation in East Asian economies," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-29.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Taojun Xie, 2016. "Are House Prices Driven by Capital Flows? Evidence from Singapore," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-21, February.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:454-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroyuki Taguchi, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: The Recent Evidence of Selected East Asian Economies," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(8), pages 902-920, December.
- Nannan Yuan & Shigeyuki Hamori & Wang Chen, 2014. "House Prices and Stock Prices: Evidence from a Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel in China," Discussion Papers 1428, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Sean Joss Gossel & Nicholas Biekpe, 2012. "The effects of capital inflows on South Africa's economy," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(11), pages 923-938, June.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bilge Bakin & Gozde Gurgun, 2014. "Portfolio Investments and Asset Prices Relationship in Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201138, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:23:y:2009:i:3:p:323-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.