Do Capital Inflows Matter to Asset Prices? The Case of Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan Fereidouni Gholipour & Usama Al-mulali & Abdul Hakim Mohammed, 2014. "Foreign investments in real estate, economic growth and property prices: evidence from OECD countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 33-45, March.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Longmei Zhang, 2014.
"Portfolio Flows, Global Risk Aversion and Asset Prices in Emerging Markets,"
IMF Working Papers
14/156, International Monetary Fund.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Longmei Zhang, 2016. "Portfolio Flows, Global Risk Aversion and Asset Prices in Emerging Markets," PIER Discussion Papers 36., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jul 2016.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2013.
"Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 717-729.
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201215, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Tillmann, Peter, 2012. "Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia," IMFS Working Paper Series 58, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," Working Papers 182012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:e131-e146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroyuki Taguchi & Pravakar Sahoo & Geethanjali Nataraj, 2015.
"Capital flows and asset prices: Empirical evidence from emerging and developing economies,"
CEPII research center, issue 141, pages 1-14.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Sahoo, Pravakar & Nataraj, Geethanjali, 2015. "Capital flows and asset prices: empirical evidence from emerging and developing economies," MPRA Paper 63745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Taojun Xie, 2016. "Are House Prices Driven by Capital Flows? Evidence from Singapore," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(01), pages 1-21, February.
- Sean Joss Gossel & Nicholas Biekpe, 2012. "The effects of capital inflows on South Africa's economy," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(11), pages 923-938, June.
- Jung Wan Lee, 2015. "Dynamic Relationships between Exchange Rates and Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Evidence from Korea," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 73-90, March.
- Hiroyuki Taguchi, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: The Recent Evidence of Selected East Asian Economies," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(8), pages 902-920, December.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Tian, Lina, 2017. "Capital flows, money supply and property prices: The case of China," MPRA Paper 80730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassan Fereidouni Gholipour, 2013. "The effect of foreign real estate investments on house prices: evidence from emerging economies," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 32-43, March.
- Shrestha, Prakash Kumar, 2013. "Banking Ssystems, central banks and international reserve accumulation in East Asian economies," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-29.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nannan Yuan & Shigeyuki Hamori & Wang Chen, 2014. "House Prices and Stock Prices: Evidence from a Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel in China," Discussion Papers 1428, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:454-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reveco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:8-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renu Kohli, 2015. "Capital Flows and Exchange Rate Volatility in India: How Crucial Are Reserves?," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 577-591, August.
- Bilge Bakin & Gozde Gurgun, 2014. "Portfolio Investments and Asset Prices Relationship in Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201138, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:23:y:2009:i:3:p:323-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.