Feeling Richer or Poorer than Others: A Cross-section and Panel Analysis of Subjective Economic Status in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara & Gatskova, Ksenia & Schmillen, Achim, 2014.
"Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 230-245.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara & Gatskova, Ksenia & Schmillen, Achim, 2013. "Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants," Munich Reprints in Economics 20029, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Barbara Dietz & Kseniia Gatskova & Achim Schmillen, 2013. "Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants," Working Papers 330, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara & Gatskova, Kseniia & Schmillen, Achim, 2013. "Showing Off to the New Neighbors? Income, Socioeconomic Status and Consumption Patterns of Internal Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 7370, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco, 2013.
"Media exposure and internal migration — Evidence from Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 48-61.
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, "undated". "Media Exposure and Internal Migration - Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 577, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration: Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 6012, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration -Evidence from Indonesia," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 883.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Lídia Farré & Francesco Fasani, 2011. "Media Exposure and Internal Migration - Evidence from Indonesia," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1117, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:132:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-015-1126-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Nobles, Jenna & Weintraub, Miranda Ritterman & Adler, Nancy E., 2013. "Subjective socioeconomic status and health: Relationships reconsidered," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 58-66.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2009. "How important is rank to individual perception of economic standing? A within-community analysis," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(3), pages 225-248, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:21:y:2007:i:2:p:169-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.