Aid and Reform in Failing States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Chauvet & Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2010.
"Paradise Lost: The Costs of State Failure in the Pacific,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 961-980.
- Chauvet, Lisa & Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 2007. "Paradise Lost: The Costs of State Failure in the Pacific," WIDER Working Paper Series 016, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chauvet, Lisa & Collier, Paul & Hoeffler, Anke, 2007. "The Cost of Failing States and the Limits to Sovereignty," WIDER Working Paper Series 030, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lisa Chauvet & Paul Collier, 2006. "Helping Hand ? Aid to Failing States," Working Papers DT/2006/14, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Dani Rodrik, 1996. "Understanding Economic Policy Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 9-41, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kondoh, Hisahiro & Kobayashi, Takaaki & Shiga, Hiroaki & Sato, Jin, 2010. "Diversity and Transformation of Aid Patterns in Asia's "Emerging Donors"," Working Papers 21, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:apacel:v:22:y:2008:i:1:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0818-9935 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.