The Economics of Moral Preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2014. "The evolution of morality and the end of economic man," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Viktor J. Vanberg, 2009. "Evolving Preferences and Policy Advice in Democratic Society," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-19, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli, 2014.
"In Dubio Pro Reo. Behavioral Explanations of Pro-defendant Bias in Procedures,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 60(3), pages 554-580.
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli, 2012. "In Dubio Pro Reo. Behavioral explanations of pro-defendant bias in procedures," Department of Economics University of Siena 637, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli, 2013. "In Dubio Pro Reo. Behavioral explanations of pro-defendant bias in procedures," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS04, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Lauren Larrouy & Guilhem Lecouteux, 2017.
"Mindreading and endogenous beliefs in games,"
- Lauren Larrouy & Guilhem Lecouteux, 2017. "Mindreading and Endogenous Beliefs in Games," Working Papers halshs-01469136, HAL.
- Lauren Larrouy & Guilhem Lecouteux, 2017. "Mindreading and Endogenous Beliefs in Games," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Jun 2017.
- Enzo Dia, 2011. "Uncertainty, trust, and the regulation of the banking industry," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(2), pages 213-228, June.
- Hennlock, Magnus & Löfgren, Åsa & Sterner, Thomas & Martinsson, Peter, 2018. "Emissions Trading Subject to Kantian Preferences," Working Papers in Economics 718, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Boeddeling, Jann, 2011. "Corporate Social Responsibility: Fundamentalstellung für Kapitalismus und Wirtschaftssoziologie," Wittener Diskussionspapiere zu alten und neuen Fragen der Wirtschaftswissenschaft 17/2011, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Adhia, Nimish, 2013. "The role of ideological change in India's economic liberalization," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 103-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:67:y:2008:i:4:p:605-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.