Market concentration and pricing behavior in the fertilizer industry: a global approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberts Simon, 2017. "Working Paper 255 - Competition and industrial policies relating to food production in southern Africa," Working Paper Series 2366, African Development Bank.
- Shimeles, Abebe & Gurara, Daniel Zerfu & Birhanu Tessema, Dawit, 2015. "Market Distortions and Political Rent: The Case of Fertilizer Price Divergence in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 8998, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gnutzmann, Hinnerk & Spiewanowski, Piotr, 2016. "Did the Fertilizer Cartel Cause the Food Crisis?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145777, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:6:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0863-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier & Raphael Soubeyran, 2017. "Fertile Ground for Conflict," Working Papers 17-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:44:y:2013:i:6:p:723-734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.