Ownership and ownership concentration: which is important in determining the performance of China's listed firms?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Nguyen & Nahid Rahman, 2015.
"Which governance characteristics affect the incidence of divestitures in Australia?,"
Australian Journal of Management,
Australian School of Business, vol. 40(2), pages 351-374, May.
- Pascal Nguyen & Nahid Rahman, 2014. "Which governance characteristics affect the incidence of divestitures in Australia?," Post-Print halshs-01370690, HAL.
- Pascal Nguyen & Nahid Rahman, 2014. "Which Governance Characteristics Affect the Incidence of Divestitures in Australia?," Working Paper Series 180, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nguyen, Tuan & Locke, Stuart & Reddy, Krishna, 2015. "Ownership concentration and corporate performance from a dynamic perspective: Does national governance quality matter?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 148-161.
- Antonio Pedro Soares Pinto & Mario Gomes Augusto, 2014. "Are There Non-linear Effects of Banking Relationships and Ownership Concentration on Operational Performance? Empirical Evidence from Portuguese SMEs Using Cross-section Analysis and Panel Data," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(4), pages 67-84, October.
- Nguyen Van Tuan & Nguyen Anh Tuan, 2016. "Corporate Governance Structures And Performance Of Firms In Asian Markets: A Comparative Analysis Between Singapore And Vietnam," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 7(2).
- Fang-Yi LO & Shih-Kuan CHIU & Pei-Wen SHIH, 2016. "Ownership Concentration, Location, and Internalization Advantage in Financial Performance," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 82-93, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:50:y:2010:i:4:p:871-897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.