Marketization and Performance Measurement in Swedish Central Government: A Comparative Institutionalist Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Alford & Richard Speed, 2006. "Client focus in regulatory agencies," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 313-331, June.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:37:y:2003:i:3:p:769-787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hung, Shih-Chang, 2005. "The plurality of institutional embeddedness as a source of organizational attention differences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1543-1551, November.
- Cavalluzzo, Ken S. & Ittner, Christopher D., 2004. "Implementing performance measurement innovations: evidence from government," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(3-4), pages 243-267.
- Quist, Johan & Skålén, Per & Clegg, Stewart R., 2007. "The power of quality models: The example of the SIQ model for performance excellence," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 445-462, December.
- Lounsbury, Michael, 2008. "Institutional rationality and practice variation: New directions in the institutional analysis of practice," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(4-5), pages 349-361.
- Chua, Wai Fong, 2007. "Accounting, measuring, reporting and strategizing - Re-using verbs: A review essay," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(4-5), pages 487-494.
- Michela Arnaboldi & Irvine Lapsley, 2004. "Modern Costing Innovations and Legitimation: A Health Care Study," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 40(1), pages 1-20.
- Ogden, S. G., 1997. "Accounting for organizational performance: The construction of the customer in the privatized water industry," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 529-556, August.
- Sven Modell, 2002. "Institutional perspectives on cost allocations: integration and extension," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 653-679.
- Trevor Hopper & Maria Major, 2007. "Extending Institutional Analysis through Theoretical Triangulation: Regulation and Activity-Based Costing in Portuguese Telecommunications," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-97.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:37:y:2003:i:2:p:461-470 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bradley N. Potter, 2005. "Accounting as a social and institutional practice: perspectives to enrich our understanding of accounting change," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 41(3), pages 265-289.
- Deryl Northcott & Necia France, 2005. "The Balanced Scorecard in New Zealand Health Sector Performance Management: Dissemination to Diffusion," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(37), pages 34-46, November.
- Geiger, Dale R. & Ittner, Christopher D., 1996. "The influence of funding source and legislative requirements on government cost accounting practices," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 549-567, August.
- Gerald F. Davis & Christopher Marquis, 2005. "Prospects for Organization Theory in the Early Twenty-First Century: Institutional Fields and Mechanisms," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(4), pages 332-343, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allan Barton, 2009. "The Use and Abuse of Accounting in the Public Sector Financial Management Reform Program in Australia," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(2), pages 221-248.
- Simona Pichova & Jan Stejskal, 2015. "Return-on-investment of public investments to systems which provide public services ? a case study," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1399, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:44:y:2008:i:3:p:251-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.