The influence of funding source and legislative requirements on government cost accounting practices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Merchant, Kenneth A., 1984. "Influences on departmental budgeting: an empirical examination of a contingency model," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(3-4), pages 291-307, October.
- Covaleski, Mark A. & Dirsmith, Mark W. & Jablonsky, Stephen F., 1985. "Traditional and emergent theories of budgeting: An empirical analysis," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 277-300.
- Ansari, Shahid & Euske, K. J., 1987. "Rational, rationalizing, and reifying uses of accounting data in organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 549-570, October.
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Narayanan, V. K., 1984. "Management accounting systems, perceived environmental uncertainty and organization structure: An empirical investigation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Miller, Danny, 1976. "A contingency framework for the design of accounting information systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-69, January.
- Berry, A. J. & Capps, T. & Cooper, D. & Ferguson, P. & Hopper, T. & Lowe, E. A., 1985. "Management control in an area of the NCB: Rationales of accounting practices in a public enterprise," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 3-28, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:21:y:1996:i:6:p:549-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.