La contingence des systèmes de mesure de la performance : les résultats d’une recherche empirique sur le secteur des PME
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chapman, Christopher S., 1997. "Reflections on a contingent view of accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-205, February.
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Miller, Danny, 1976. "A contingency framework for the design of accounting information systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-69, January.
- Macintosh, Norman B., 1981. "A contextual model of information systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-52, January.
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Narayanan, V. K., 1984. "Management accounting systems, perceived environmental uncertainty and organization structure: An empirical investigation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Nicolas Berland, 2000. "Fonctions Du Controle Budgetaire Et Turbulence," Post-Print halshs-00587426, HAL.
- Michel Gervais & Gervais Thenet, 1998. "Planification, gestion budgétaire et turbulence," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 1(3), pages 57-84, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:13:y:1975:i:2:p:177-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chenhall, Robert H., 2003. "Management control systems design within its organizational context: findings from contingency-based research and directions for the future," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 127-168.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jihène Ghorbel, 2015. "Approche Contingente Du Design Du Systeme D'Information Comptable Dans Les Pmi Tunisiennes," Post-Print hal-01188692, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1486 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azzouz Elhamma, 2011. "Impact de la taille sur le contenu des tableaux de bord dans les entreprises au Maroc : résultats d'une étude empirique," Post-Print halshs-00670474, HAL.
- Christophe Germain, 2005. "Une typologie des tableaux de bord implantés dans les petites et moyennes entreprises," Post-Print hal-00764227, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsmesure de la performance; Balanced Scorecard; facteurs de contingence; taille; structure; environnement; performance measurement; contingency factors; size; structure; environment.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:revfcs:v:7:y:2004:i:q1:p:33-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gérard Charreaux). General contact details of provider: http://www.revues.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.