The consequences of customization on management accounting system design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chapman, Christopher S., 1997. "Reflections on a contingent view of accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 189-205, February.
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Miller, Danny, 1976. "A contingency framework for the design of accounting information systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 59-69, January.
- Otley, David & Pollanen, Raili M., 2000. "Budgetary criteria in performance evaluation: a critical appraisal using new evidence," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 483-496, May.
- Bouwens, J.F.M.G., 1998. "The use of management accounting systems in functionally differentiated organizations," Other publications TiSEM 11c80d63-bc32-499f-bfda-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Govindarajan, V. & Gupta, Anil K., 1985. "Linking control systems to business unit strategy: impact on performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Gordon, Lawrence A. & Narayanan, V. K., 1984. "Management accounting systems, perceived environmental uncertainty and organization structure: An empirical investigation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Abernethy, Margaret A. & Lillis, Anne M., 1995. "The impact of manufacturing flexibility on management control system design," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 241-258, May.
- Chong, Vincent K., 1996. "Management accounting systems, task uncertainty and managerial performance: A research note," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 415-421, July.
- Russell L. Ackoff, 1967. "Management Misinformation Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 147-156, December.
- Macintosh, N. B. & Daft, R. L., 1987. "Management control systems and departmental interdependencies: An empirical study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 49-61, January.
- Mia, Lokman & Chenhall, Robert H., 1994. "The usefulness of management accounting systems, functional differentiation and managerial effectiveness," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-528, June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:13:y:1975:i:2:p:177-203 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:25:y:2000:i:3:p:221-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.