Accounting as a social and institutional practice: perspectives to enrich our understanding of accounting change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1996. "New account structure supports interstate branching," Financial Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Apr, pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mia Kaspersen & Thomas Riise Johansen, 2016. "Changing Social and Environmental Reporting Systems," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(4), pages 731-749, June.
- Suddaby, Roy & Saxton, Gregory D. & Gunz, Sally, 2015. "Twittering change: The institutional work of domain change in accounting expertise," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 52-68.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:6:p:489-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Bromwich & Richard Macve & Shyam Sunder, 2010. "Hicksian Income in the Conceptual Framework," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(3), pages 348-376.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:33:y:2009:i:4:p:285-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:21:y:2010:i:5:p:361-373 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:27:y:2015:i:c:p:144-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iaf:journl:y:2017:i:4:p:66-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Maire, 2015. "Coexistence de logiques institutionnelles et impact sur les pratiques : Cas des logiques d’accountability et de religion chez les Scouts et Guides de France," Post-Print hal-01188778, HAL.
- Novrida Qudsi Lutfillah, 2016. "Revealing the Accounting Existence Through Debt-Receivable Practice at Majapahit Kingdom Era (1350)," GATR Journals afr118, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Mussari Riccardo, 2014. "EPSAS and the Unification of Public Sector Accounting Across Europe," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-14, December.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:24:y:2013:i:4:p:261-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:25:y:2014:i:7:p:579-603 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Smith & Kerry Jacobs, 2011. "“Breaking up the sky”: The characterisation of accounting and accountants in popular music," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(7), pages 904-931, September.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:21:y:2010:i:8:p:711-723 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walker, Stephen P., 2016. "Revisiting the roles of accounting in society," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 41-50.
- Sven Modell & Fredrika Wiesel, 2008. "Marketization and Performance Measurement in Swedish Central Government: A Comparative Institutionalist Study," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 44(3), pages 251-283.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:20:y:2009:i:4:p:509-527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gun Abrahamsson & Hans Englund & Jonas Gerdin, 2011. "Organizational identity and management accounting change," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 345-376, March.
- S. Susela Devi & R. Helen Samujh, 2015. "The Political Economy of Convergence: The Case of IFRS for SMEs," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(2), pages 124-138, June.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:29:y:2015:i:c:p:86-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Serena Chiucchi & Marco Giuliani & Stefano Marasca, 2014. "The design, implementation and use of intellectual capital measurements: a case study," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 143-168.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:1:p:67-80 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:41:y:2005:i:3:p:265-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.